The Prince and The Thief chapter 3

~ after a few hours 3rd P.O.V.~

Roman was in his room looking out the window when he saw something in the tree outside his window. He heard a giggle from the tree. Roman reached out to touch whatever was in the tree.

Logan walked into the room and saw him reaching out. "I see you had found him." Logan said making the prince jump. "What?" He asked.

Virgil jumped onto the window sill. 'Its the boy from earlier!' The prince thought blushing softly. "Hey Logan, Hey Princey." Virgil said.

"Hey Vee. How were the kids?" Asked Logan. "Pain in the asses like always." Virgil said. Soon Pattom walked in. "What's is with all the noise?" He asked in a bubbly tone. "You must be Patton." Virgil said. Patton nodded.

"Logan talks about you alot." Virgil said getting an elbow to the side.

"Shut up Virgil!" Yelled Logan making the other wince.

"Dude chill with the yelling." Virgil said softly.

"Oh right sorry." Logan said softly. Virgil nodded, soon because of the yelling the King and Queen ran in. "What happened!?" They yelled.

Virgil wince and covered his ears. "Oh my. Logan is this your friend?" Asked the queen. Logan nodded and bowed. "I had seen that boy. He is a thief." Said the knight that followed.

Virgil looked away. "I understand if you dont want me here I'll go." Virgil said with a small bow. 'God I hate being formal!' He thought. Roman's mother, queen Nina, put her hand on Virgil's shoulder. "Please stay for dinner. We trust you considering you are Logan's friend and he speak very highly of you." She said.

The king, king Thomas, nodded. Virgil looked at the blue haired male with widened eyes. Logan smiled at the purple haired male. "Thank you..." Virgil said softly.

Look I know thomas is Gay but for the sake of the show dont mind it TvT. Plus I just really wanted to make him king.~Wonder