The Prince and The Thief chapter 4

MENTIONS OF PTSD AND NOT EATING⚠️

~at dinner Virgil's P.O.V.~

I looked at the food and bit his lip softly. 'I usually don't eat.' I thought. Logan was sitting next to me. I could tell when something was off about Virgil.

A few the knights had their eyes on me. A loud crash came from kitchen making me out habit flinch and cover me head with my hoodie hugging myself.

Logan took that as a sigh of PTSD. He had watched over me for the past 3 years and the put his hand on me to calm me. "Its alright." me heard from Logan.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped pulling out my pocket knife as I did so. 'Oh it's just a knight.' I thought. I could tell that the young knight was amazed.

"What?" Asked I with an Eyebrow raised. "How...I couldn't even tell that you pulled that out!" Said the knight. "I live on the streets. I have to be fast, or I'll die." I muttered.

"And sorry. I'm not used to being touched with out getting hit." I mumbled. I put the pocket knife away and sat back down. "Can you tell us about living on the streets, if you don't mind?" Asked Patton.

"Um sure." I said and I looked up at the light blue haired male. I smiled a little.

~3rd P.O.V.~

Virgil couldn't help but notice that the prince would look at him every so often. One thought crossed Virgil's mind, 'Does he hate me?' But for the prince it was, 'do I have a chance with him..? Our love is forbidden.'