Chapter XIII: Pool Party: Stop Teasing Me

The group spent the night at the resort. Everyone sat around a circle. Arianne began, “Guys, it’s so boring… Let’s play a game!” George grabbed an empty bottle and placed it in front of the group, “What about Spin and Dare?” he exclaimed, then he began spinning the bottle. It pointed at Louie. “It’s your day, Budz, that’s why you’re first!” Arianne shouted. “I’ll be the one to give the consequence…”, Billy snapped. He stood up and left the group for a moment. After few seconds he went back holding a cocktail, handling it to Louie, “Pal, can you ask that girl to finish this?”. He pointed at a lovely lady across the pool. She looks conservative on her long skirt covering her entire legs and exposing only her ankles and tiny delicate feet. Her body wrapped around a shawl and her hazelnut hair fall perfectly above her waist. Just by looking at her made Louie tense. He stared at the crowd as if telling them to change the dare. The guys laughed and started teasing the celebrator. He blushed, sprang to his feet and then smirked, “Guys, back me up incase…” “Just go, Pal! We are right behind you…”, Timothy interrupted as he pushed him. The group cheered for him. He took several deep breaths to calm himself but his heart pounded louder as he moved closer to her. As he reached the middle, he began to feel an extreme chill getting over him. He trembled. Finally, he came close to her. He got so nervous that he could not open his mouth. She turned around. Stunned, her face turned pale as their eyes met. She stepped back and spoke softly, “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t notice you…”. She hung her head and was about to leave but Louie interrupted, “Miss… Uhm… uhh…”. The group cheered louder. He blushed. “Yes? What is it?” asked the girl. Her voice sounded like an angel’s. His lips quivered as he mumbled, “Uhmmm… can you… I mean… Uhm… can you???” She frowned as she stared at him. “What?” “Uhmmm, please drink this..” he uttered as he gave her the goblet. Flustered, she glared at him, “I don’t want it. excuse me.” Then, she left.

 Devastated, Louie went back to their spot. He tossed the drink into his mouth. Drops of liquor ran down his jaw as he gulped. The boys chuckled and patted his back. “It’s okay, Pal… at least you have the confidence to approach ladies!” Timothy grinned. He did not respond. He took the empty bottle and began to spin it. It stopped. “Get ready, Joey! Don’t worry, I’ll go easy on you, girl…” She didn’t expect it. Her hands started to feel cold and a sudden chill struck her from behind, running through her body inch by inch. She swallowed as Louie mentioned the dare, “Body shot…”, Louie uttered his gaze turning to Billy. “What?” she muttered. The crowd cheered teasingly, pushing her close to Billy. She clenched her fist, grabbed the drink from Louie’s hand, raised her fiancé’s arm and sprinkled salt on his wrist. When she was about to lick his wrist, Sarah snapped suddenly, “Why not make it three shots, agree guys?” “Great!” they shouted in unison except Joey who got stirred up. She continued, “Okay… okay… I’ll pick the parts. You got the wrist, then in the chest and lastly on the lips…” she continued. Joey’s lips tightened. But she cannot do anything even if she protested. They might make the consequence worst than she could ever imagined.

 She held Billy’s arm, closed her eyes and began licking his wrist. It disgusts her, making her feel cheap. She tossed the tequila and sucked the lime. The crowd yelled and clapped. “Two more to go, sis!” Arianne shouted. As Joey sprinkled the salt on Billy’s chest, Arianne felt being stabbed at the chest. The sight and cheers made her ached. Her smile faded slowly. Her eyes felt heavy but she forced not to let a tear drop from her eyes. She turned her gaze away. Billy noticed her reaction. Delighted, he wanted her to get jealous… to get envious… so he can get her back. He wanted her back so badly. He teased Joey, his voice full of desire, “Oh! It felt good babe! I want to taste your lips…” Joey’s face reddened. Her blood rushed to her head. She wanted to kick him for bringing her there and made her suffer such indecencies. ‘You don’t have to add salt on the lips babe! Mine is already flavorful!” Billy smirked. She clenched her fist. “I’ll make you taste your shit, you bastard!” she thought in anger. As their lips collide, everyone got distracted by an alarming scream then Sarah fell into the pool. “Sarah!” shouted Timothy. He quickly plunged into the pool, saving his hysterical girlfriend. Sarah kept on screaming until they pulled her out of the pool. “Stop it!” Tim yelled worriedly. “Sssshhhhh baby… keep it down… you’re fine now.” he continued. She sobbed, “I’m afraid of cockroach!” Then, they burst into uncontrollable laughter.              

======================================================
Hi guys! What can you say about scene? Hope you enjoy every part of the story. I love to hear much from you so please feel free to comment.

Thank you.