Pitch's Halloween - Pitch Black x Fem!Reader

To say that Pitch liked this night was an understatement. He loved this event. This night he can spread even more fear and feed off of it. It was perfect~

"Pitch ?! Pitch where are you ?!", a voice yelled.

Pitch teleported to that voice and soon found Destiny infront of him.

"Destiny ? What are you doing here ?", he asked her surprised.

"All these kids wanna go trick or treating. Don't scare them too much. The Halloween Spirit won't like you spreading much fear. Please keep it at bay."

"Dest, I promised you that already."

"I know, but you always get carried away fastly."

Pitch smiled at Destiny a huge soft smile and stretched out his hand.

"You wanna come with me and 'keep me at bay' ?"

She smiled back at him.

"Gladly."

And with that she took his hand. Together they spooked the living nightmares out of every single human being. It was so much fun. They didn't had it in a while and after that Pitch gave out some nightmares. But Destiny kept him at bay and told him when it was enough. This Halloween was totally perfect. And the Guardians ? They got their asses handed to them from Destiny the last time, to know better that they should leave them be at Halloween.

End.