Spooky Adventure - Thomas Sharpe x Fem!Reader

Destiny and her group of friends heard many stories about Allerdale Hall. It was cursed and haunted by evil ghosts, called Oni or Demons. Destiny and her friends were always fans of the paranormal. They had all the stuff, that was needed, to talk and see them. They planned to go there today, or better said...tonight. They stood infront of the old, rotting house. Her friend, Toby, tried to open the doors, but they didn't bother to even move a tiny bit open.

"The doors don't open.", he said.

"Then they are locked or even blocked.", Anna said.

"These doors can't be blocked. They are too large for that. Also the doors would have opened a tiny, little bit. In other words, the doors are just locked.", Destiny answered.

"Smartass...", Frank mumbled.

"Why, thank you, Frank. I love you too.", Destiny replied, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Frank huffed annoyed and everyone else laughed.

"Shit.", Toby then said.

"What is it ?", asked a worried Anna.

"The lock is too old for my tricks. We need the key for the lock or else we will not get inside."

"Well...Fuck. The key will still be with the dead bodies of the siblings Sharpe and they are inside.", Rickie said.

"No, not both. Just Thomas Sharpe's corpse is inside this collapsing ruin.", Destiny said.

"And Lucille ?"

"She was murdered in the backyard, near the machine of Thomas."

"From where do you know all that ?", Anna asked her scared.

Destiny looked at Anna and showed her, her phone.

"Internet.", Destiny answered her bored.

Anna then made an o - shaped mouth and nodded.

"Where is the machine ?", Frank asked.

"In the backyard and it is huge. Not really hard to see.", Destiny answered.

Then they went around the house and soon saw the machine.

"Wow ! This thing is huge !", Rickie said.

"Totally agreed !", Toby agreed amazed.

"We need to start searching, or else we won't ever get inside.", Destiny reminded them.

They all nodded. Everyone started searching.

"I don't see the corpse of Lucille Sharpe.", Richie said.

"Me neither.", Anna said.

"Same here.", Frank called out to them.

"I found her ! She is here !", Toby yelled out to them.

Destiny looked at the others, knowing that they didn't really search, but already tried to get a connection with the dead siblings.

"I hate you guys. You are really lazy. The Sharpe's are trapped  i n s i d e  the house. They are not outside.", Destiny scolded them.

They looked down in shame and sadness. Destiny then went over to Toby and the found corpse. Toby was in a crouching position and looked at the rotting away face. Destiny also got in a crouching position and searched Lucille's pockets for the keys.

Cling ! Cling !

"Found them.", Destiny said and pulled out a huge stack of keys.

"That are many keys...", mumbled Toby.

"Watch the film of Crimson Peak and you know which key to take.", Destiny said in a 'Duh!' tone.

"Smartass...", Frank mumbled again.

"Shut up you ! You didn't even search !", Destiny scolded.

Frank was silent in an instant. They went back to the doors and Destiny unlocked them. She smiled and looked at her friends.

"Help me open them, will you ?", she asked.

They all went to the door and then pushed the doors open, with Destiny. It opened slowly.

"They are heavy...", Anna said.

"Agreed...", Rickie, Toby, Destiny and Frank said.

After a few minutes of being exhausted and sweating badly, they finally opened the doors.

"FINALLY !", Anna yelled relieved.

They went inside the house and built up their equipment. Then they all went around the house, looking around. But before they split up, Destiny warned them.

"You have to be very careful. In the internet stood that both Sharpe's don't welcome intruders nicely. And they are very agressive. Be cautious."

Everyone nodded at her and then the stalked off in different directions. Anna went to the kitchen, Frank to the living room, Toby through the halls, Rickie through the bathrooms and Destiny was all alone upstairs. Later Toby and Rickie also came upstairs, looking more in halls and searching for bathrooms. Destiny looked at the elevator, found the siblings' chambers, guestrooms and Thomas Sharpe's workshop. As they were all done with looking around, they met back in the kitchen and sat on the ground.

"And ?", Anna asked everyone.

"I found Thomas Sharpe's corpse in his sister's room. It is still decaying, but I saw the place where he got stabbed in.", Destiny answered.

"And where is it ?", Frank asked.

"In his face. It must have been a knife. It was stuck in his cheek and went right through his skull into his brain, killing him almost instantly.", she said simply.

"But...where are they ?", Toby asked.

"Probably hiding and waiting for our next move." Rickie said.

"Maybe. They also could already be planning, how to murder us." Anna told them scared.

"Or they just don't know it yet.", Destiny finished their thoughts.

"Shall we put cameras everywhere ?", Frank asked.

"Yes. We want to see them, don't we ?", Destiny asked.