•vyf

Sex god.

I mean, Harry.

I silently follow Di up her front steps. I try with all my power to keep my eyes on the back of her head, but it's pretty difficult when she's wearing barely there spandex shorts.

"Welcome to my home." She smiles back at me. I know my cheeks are red, but I pray she doesn't know why.

We walk inside and my jaw drops. To my right, there's glass doors leading to a massive dance studio, with mirror covered walls, massive stereos and a baby grand. To my left there's an open-plan living room and dining room with a door that I assume leads to her kitchen. In front if me there's a flight of stairs leading up.

"This is sick! You have your own studio?!"

She chuckles. "Yeah, when I'm not at the company I'm in there."

I follow her into the kitchen. She opens the fridge, pulling out a bowl of mixed fruits.

"You can eat some if you're hungry. I'll make food later, but I wanna rehearse first." She almost looks shy telling me this.

"Why do you look so nervous?"

"No I'm not. I just- I don't want to bore you." She sadly smiles.

"Don't worry about me. I want to watch. It would be nice to just watch for once without a piano in front of me." I reassure her. Her face lights up. She seems really happy today, despite all the drama.

She heads up to her room to put down her bag and to change. I grab myself some watermelon and strawberries and head for the studio. The whole floor is covered in a light hardwood. Along the far wall where the piano and stereo is, there's a love seat. I take a seat there and wait for Di. I wonder how she pays for all of this? She's not even eighteen and I'm sure Royal Ballet doesn't pay that much. Maybe she has a rich roommate.

The door creaks open and I look up. I almost spit out my watermelon as I take in the sight. Di is walking towards me, wearing only a light purple sports bra and those damn shorts. Her hair is untied for the first time since I've met her. Her light blonde hair falls just below her shoulders. I try to take in everything, but it's almost overwhelming. I have never in my life seen someone as beautiful.

"Harry do you feel okay? You look pale." Di says, with a light frown. My eyes widen slightly. I clear my throat.

"I-uhm. Yeah I was just.." Way to go Harry.

"You like the fruit?" She questions, walking over to plug her phone into the stereo next to me. "I hope it's still moist, I wouldn't want you eating out a bowl of old fruit."

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. Is she being serious? Luckily she presses play and walks to the middle of the room. A familiar song starts to play. I think it's called Give Me Love.

I look up and instantaneously regret it. Di locks eyes with me and smirks. She takes off immediately. I stare at her with my jaw on the floor. She moves to the music, perfectly flying through her jumps and nailing her floor work. She keeps her eyes on mine practically the whole time. The way she moves her hips, staring into my eyes gives me an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I carefully place the bowl over my crotch.

Every line she hits is flawless, she doesn't miss a single beat. Much too my dismay, the song ends. She lies down on her back, her chest rising and falling heavily. She lets out a loud laugh and gets back up, heading towards me. I have yet to wipe to stunned expression off my face.

"Did you like it?" She takes a seat next to me. I look over at her. She's covered in a thin layer of sweat. A bead of sweat rolls down her chest towards the valley of her breasts. Look away, Harry.