Chapter 3

One step...

Two steps...

Red step...

Blue step...

I drag my limp body across the floor; whimpering more at every step.

My brain trying to block out every memory as each shock of pain shoots though my body.

I trip over my feet and land on the cold wooden floor. Sparks of cold electricity shoot through my body and I shiver. My tiredness takes over me and I stay there.

Not moving.

Eyes closed.

One would say I was...

Lifeless...

"Oh mein- Deutschland!" I feel a hand being placed in my back and flinch at the coldness on my skin. I groan in pain as I am lifted of the floor.

"Was ist passiert?"

My senses start to go blurry.

"Deutschland?"

"Can you hear me?"

A groan was all I could emit as the bright lights above blinded me.

"Entschuldigung Deutschland." The bright light immediately gets turned of and I groan once more from the lack of heat on my face.

My eyes open slightly, and I see a figure looming over me. Sharp blue eyes piercing into my soul and neat blonde hair combed back. Immediately, I recognised he figure.

"Eghh... Klaus? I thought Vater sent you on a business trip?" I groan and sit up slowly; with the help of Klaus' hand pressing on my back. Wincing at the pain slowly creeping through my body.

"The one in Österreich? Oh, it got cancelled. With the whole, you know, invading, your father was doing." The German man ranted. Despite having my fathers complete trust, he did not like what the plans were, "Why is he doing it anyway? The territory he has is enough."

"He probably wants to show that he is better than Opa..." I sigh and bring my knees to my chest, digging my face in them. That is when I remember something, "Klaus!"

"Hm?"

"Please can you ask Alexei if Russia is alright? I sent him home with food for him and his siblings earlier and I'm scared that he was caught." My sudden jolt of movement causes a crack to be heard and I hold my arm in pain. Klaus removes my fingers from their tight grip and inspects my arm and then, after a short while, continuing to tend to my wounds.

"Will do." The man smiles and I smile back. He looks me into the eyes and frowns suddenly. His hand reaches up for my eye and he glides his finger along my eyelid. "Warum Deutschland? (Why Germany?)"

"Its either this or losing them." I laugh in a fake tone and look away.

"KLAUS!" I hear the loud voice of my father shout and see Klaus before silently laughing at himself.

"Stay in here, alright?" I nod silently and watch the tall man stand up and walk out of the room.

I sat there for a few seconds before deciding to listen in on the conversation. Limping to the door, I place my ear on it and hear the firm yelling from outside.

"You listen to me! Do you want me to keep protecting your family or not!"

"Y-yes but please don't bring my family into this-"

"Then don't tell me how I should raise my heir."

"Your child sir- "

"My heir! He is no child of mine!"

"But si- "

"HALT DEINE KLAPPE KLAUS!! (Shut up klaus!)"

My whole-body shivers as I back away from the door.

I was not his son?

Just an heir?

Just so I could take over when he eventually dies?

"He doesn't care for me?" I whisper repeatedly backing into the corner and sliding down the ice-cold wall.

My hands grip onto my hair and I visibly start shaking.

"Deutschland?"

Was that just me or my mind playing tricks on me?

"Deutschland!"

This voice was loud. Much different to the previous softer one.

They completely contrasted each other.

They yelled at me. Both voices clashing and filling my brain with a loud buzz like static sound.

I needed to get out...

And now...

______________________________________

Words- 669 (I swear-)

Klaus is back :D!!!!!! He never died he just went to Austria.

I don't have anything else to say -_-

Apart from, why does chapter 2 have way more reads then chapter 1?
Why read the second part and not the first?
You won't know what the stories about -_-

Anyway, hope you enjoyed

Auf wiedersehen

(Now the words are 736 but still-)