Chapter 16

"Germany?" I walk up the stairs, blocking out the voice calling me. I felt a sharp pain in my side but ignore it as I walk towards my room.

"Germany we just want to talk." I hear as I reach the top of the stairs. I turn my head and look at the allies.

"You let him build it. Why?" The room goes silent and I scoff walking down the hallway. I approach my door and open and close it gently to make as little noise as possible.

Walking to the centre of the room, I stand quietly for a few seconds before ripping the eye cover of my face and throw it to the floor.

"I hate you..." I whisper as I stare intensely at the eye patch. My gaze goes around the room before landing on the cap that proudly sat on the wardrobe. Shuffling over, I stare at it before picking it up to inspect it more.

"I hate you so much."

I throw it onto the floor before walking to my desk. Opening the drawers, I pull out some paper with mindless doodles on them. Flipping through them, I find the half-finished drawing. I frown and place the other papers back in the drawer. I hold the picture up to the golden rays that came through the window. Taking a deep breath, I squint my eyes at the man I drew. His half-finished malicious smile and sharp eyes burning into my soul. The symbol on his face I had "accidently" missed out, yet I could still imagine it there. I could hear the taunting, cocky voice ringing through my brain.

I tried to forget him long ago, but it was impossible.

"I hate you so so much."

Still frowning, I rip the paper in half, throwing the pieces on the small pile forming. Walking to the small bed I slept on, I slowly sit on it, head in hands. Almost everything of his was nearly gone. Standing once more, I approach the mirror and look into it.

"'I'm just trying to protect you'..." I mumble to myself as I take out the contact, revealing the golden eye I hadn't seen in a long while, "When did you ever protect me vater?"

I look at the small thing in my hands that I held delicately, "But..."

Looking at myself once more, I flinch at the face infront of me. My vision kept switching from my face to my hands. "I..."

My body starts to shake, "You... you... lied to me..." My fist clenched, while my other was still open and held out like I was holding a feather.

"You... manipulated me..."

I started to shake more; but I couldn't tell if it was out of anger or sadness.

"You never loved me..."

"My heir! He is no child of mine!"

"You ruined everything..."

"My friendship..."

"You don't understand, do you? I'm trying to help you! To help us! I need to get out of here! We need to get out of here!"

"My land..."

"We will lead the Fatherland to greatness again!"

"My real family..."

"Klaus!"

"Why...?"

"Why would you lie...?"

"I love you son."

"I love y-"