𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 as the girl before her frowns at the scene

Farther from the ocean waves and standing on the dry sands,
Embry happily spins his girlfriend around, as she kisses every inch of his face.

"Hey," Klaudya calls out softly, while nudging the younger twin to catch her attention. Aryanna looks up at her, and her friend reaches out to tug her cheeks up, forcing the girl to smile. "Who cares about them?" Klaudya says as she purposely stands in her line of vision to block the obnoxious pair.

Aryanna sighs and moves to turn attention back to the couple,
"she's my sister Klauds, I have to care."

"Yeah, well he's my brother and she's also one of my best friends, but that's not going to stop me from making sure you know that you'll always be the queen that you are.  Even if stupid Embry who doesn't realize it," Klaudya encourages the girl as she throws her arm around Ary's shoulder.

The two walk along the shoreline of the beach quietly,
enjoying the way the sun's heat does not affect them,
due to La Push's high breeze.

"I'm going to miss this place," Aryanna mutters.

The two stop once they're far from most people and stare out to the ocean. "You're really going to leave?" Klaudya asks, frowning at the shorter girl.  Aryanna nods, "Mama and Papa already enrolled me in. I leave tomorrow."

Klaudya sighs, she pulls the younger Revello twin in a hug and Aryanna immediately reciprocates. "I just hate that my brother choosing your sister over you is what triggered all of this," Klaudya murmurs, as she leans her chin on top of her head.

Aryanna chuckles, "I think it's more than that." They pull away and Klaudya looks down at her curiously, encouraging the girl to elaborate.

"I don't know, maybe I just need to experience life where I'm not half of someone else's identity. I want to be more than Rhea's twin, you know? Somewhere where no one can compare me to Rhea. Somewhere, where I can just be me. Plain old Aryanna Rae."

Klaudya laughs and pulls the girl into another embrace,
"I'd hate to live in a world where you're just plain old Aryanna,
when I know you'll always be more than that to me."

Aryanna smiles at this as she further nuzzles her nose in Klaudya's hair.

"Promise to come back to La Push?"

Aryanna pulls away and looks up at the russet skinned girl with a smile. 

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲?"