❝ 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 ❞

𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐖𝐘 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 of a small reservation in
Washington state, students filter in on campus; bringing La Push High School back to life after a short spring break. 

Embry smiles as he spots the short brunette with her signature ribbon tied hair and tote bag. "Ary!" He calls out to her with a spring in his step, dragging his older sister along. 

The girl spins around to see her best friends, the famous Call siblings. One in particular makes her heart beat faster than she can explain. "Embry, Klauds, hey..." Aryanna says as she hugs both of them. "Hey shortie," Embry teases as he ruffled her hair. She playfully slaps his hand away with a huff, but enjoys the fond attention. 

"Have you seen your sister?" He asks.
She furrows her eyebrows,
"yea, I think she went inside to catch up with Kim. Why?"

The boy's grin grows wider as he shakes with enthusiasm and new-found courage. "Today's the day Ary. I'm finally going to ask her out!" Embry says excitedly as he runs inside. Aryanna freezes and Klaudya quickly pulls her in a hug. Quil jogs up to them, almost exhausted. "I'm sorry, I tried to warn you but he was just so excited-" Quil explains, and Aryanna doesn't pull away from Klaudya to acknowledge him.

"I love him, Klauds," she whispers to the Call sister as she tightens her hold on the girl. "Why can't he see that?" the twin cries. Quil looks at the two sadly and Klaudya shakes her head at him, signaling him to walk away.

"If it means anything, I think he's missing out," Quil says softly placing a friendly kiss on the back of her head. She reaches out for his hand and gives it a quick tight squeeze.

"Thanks Quilly," she mutters. 

Quil spares the pair one last look before scurrying off to find Jacob. "Maybe you can go out with Quil or even Jake! There's so many better guys out there than my brother hun," Klaudya strokes the girl's hair in a motherly fashion.

"I don't want them, I love Embry, but he'll always love Rhea. And, I could never blame him for that, I mean, any guy would be lucky to have her. She's amazing."

"Hey," Klaudya pulls back to look Aryanna in the eyes, "you're just as amazing as she is."

Aryanna smiles up at her, but a squeal interrupts their moment as her twin sister comes running through. "Ary! Ary! Ary! Guess who asked me out! Klauds, guess! Guess!" She squeals bouncing.

"Klauds we're going to be sisters!" Rhea jumps up and down, and Klaudya couldn't help following in suit. "Girl, you said yes?" Klaudya asks and Rhea nods excitedly. Aryanna couldn't help but smile at how happy her sister was.

She steps forward to throw her sister in a tight hug, "I'm happy for you" she whispers. Rhea smiles happily, pulling away.

"Always?" The older twin says as she pulls the sleeve of her signature brown jacket down and holds out her pinky. Aryanna gives her a small smile, "and forever," she finishes, wrapping her pink around Rhea's.

Aryanna begins to walk away from Klaudya and Rhea as they continue to talk. Quil catches up with her, "you okay?"

She looks up at him with a sad smile while attempting to keep her tears at bay. She hooks her arm around Quil's as she leans her head on his shoulder. "I love Embry, I really do. But I'll always love Rhea more," she says honestly as she looks back at her twin. Rhea catches her eye and shoots her a wide grin. She slowly turns back and manages to catch Embry waving at her. She gives him a small smile and waves back.

"𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬."