𝟎𝟒. 𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧

"𝙰𝚛𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 
𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝." 
– 𝚁𝚎𝚗é 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎

𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 even begin to describe Seattle, Washington's airport, as two girls drag their baggage around

𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 even begin to describe Seattle, Washington's airport, as two girls drag their baggage around. They smile at the kind security guard who had pointed them towards the direction of the arrival pick ups.

"Who's picking us up?"

Caelynn hauls her bag along with her, following the shorter girl around the airport. "My auntie Sue. My parents are away on some business trip, and Rhea won't pick up the phone," Aryanna says, struggling to carry all of her luggage.

"Excuse me miss, do you need a cart?" Someone offers and Aryanna looks at him thankfully, taking the cart happily. They settle their bags on the cart and Aryanna pushes through SeaTac airport. "You said the drive down to your place is like four hours right?" Aryanna nods at Caelynn's question.

"I told you I live in this very remote place, there's really not much to do there," Aryanna explains. Caelynn shrugs, "it's fine, change is good. Besides, you'll be there and that's never boring." Aryanna beams up at her as they continue to trek through the airport.

They release a sigh of relief once finding the exit towards Arrivals, it took four wrong left turns and three misread signs for them to get it right. "I told you it was in this direction," Aryanna grumbles and Caelynn throws a glare her way, "yea, well we wouldn't have known the other path was wrong, unless we tried it first!" Ary scoffs, "We wouldn't have had to try it if we just followed what what I-"

"Boo!"

Both girls scream as they turn to the voice. There's a pause as Aryanna sinks in who's standing before her, but she's soon running into their arms. "Seth!" She squeals as she's spun around in a hug. She pulls away slightly confused at his figure. "When the hell did you hit puberty," she teases and he laughs. Ary does another once over, noticing the bulging biceps and tattoo. "Sue, let you get that?" She asks and Seth awkwardly laughs. He ignores her question and nudges her to the side as he takes their cart and pushes it in the direction they assume his mom is.

Choosing to not dwell on the subject Aryanna moves to introduce her friend. "Caelynn, this is Seth, Seth Clearwater; we grew up together," Aryanna says as they try to keep up the boy. "Ah, the boy who blew out your candles on your seventh birthday! Nice to meet you," Caelynn says and he shoots her a sheepish smile.

He then clears his throat. "Congrats, you guys are the first ones back," he says and Aryanna frowns, "obviously, who else could we be waiting for? Klaudya's not coming home until Friday."