𝟎𝟑. 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

[ 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚝 · 𝚝𝚎𝚛 · 𝚙𝚊𝚝 · 𝚎𝚍 ]
𝚊𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎-𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔;
𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍.

[ 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚝 · 𝚝𝚎𝚛 · 𝚙𝚊𝚝 · 𝚎𝚍 ]𝚊𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎-𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔; 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀 are painted red with dressed habitants of the walled town. All dressed in celebration of the removal of vampires, Saint Marcus Day. A black haired twin and her short-haired vampire accomplice, flees the stolen car and slides into the brown bolted door, to save Bella Swan and Edward Cullen.

Demetri does not know how to act. Upon her entrance with the future-seeing Cullen, her scent immediately attracted him. As if compelling him towards her. Nothing clear is discussed as Demetri stares at the twin, who remains in fear of the potential predators

"Alice," Aro coos as he approaches her, he stops midway however, smelling the shorter girl next to her. "And who might this be?" Aro's eyes sparkle as he turns to move towards the girl. Demetri quickly runs to her side.

The vampire stands protectively in front of the girl, and Aro looks at him in surprise, before letting out a maniac laugh. He puts his hand knowingly on Demetri, squeezing his shoulder, "do not fret my child, I feel a strong connection with this one."

Rhea's eyes widen and Alice tries to move towards her but is held back by Felix. "Get away from her!" Alice yells, and Aro throws Jane a look.

"Pain."

Alice's screams echo through the air. Her body convulses as it slowly drops to the ground.

"Stop!" Rhea pleads, coming forward to Aro herself. Aro smiles to himself, raising his hand to signal Jane to stop. He then reaches out his other hand to Rhea's and Rhea hesitantly takes his offer. His hands enclose around hers and he loses himself in awe as her thoughts and memories play through his head.

But he was surprised to feel that his powers seem to be draining the more he uses them on her. He gasps and pulls away, he frowns at her curiously and she stands there confused as to what had happened. He reaches forward to try again, but when his hand touches hers rather than her thoughts playing through his head, it was his bouncing off each other. Every thought he had were clashing against the other, and the wince on her face told him that she was experiencing it too.

"How...how did you do that?" He asks softly. Rhea frowns, "do what?" Aro stares at her for a few minutes before slightly turning to Jane, he nods towards the blonde and she smirks. Demetri steps forward but with a wave of the hand from Aro, he stands down.

Jane looks directly at her, "pain." It's a suffocating and burning sensation that rings throughout her veins that has Rhea recoiling in pain. Aro watches carefully, waiting for a few moments.

Just what he expected.

After several moments, Rhea manages to find the pain bearable, even able to stand properly. Jane's eyes widen in shock, as she throws another wave of pain at her, but rather than making the girl hurt, the wave of pain hurts Jane herself.

"Ahh!" Jane screams as she crumbles to the ground, her twin brother racing to her side. Rhea's eyes widen as she looks lost, searching the room for answers. "Interesting," Aro comments. After Jane recollects herself, she sneers at the short Asian and bolts towards her direction.

Within seconds Demetri is shoving the girl back and facing Jane himself. The two Vampires battle, before Aro calls for a stop.

"Alice," he calls the short haired female forward. He holds his hand out and she reluctantly takes it. He closes his eyes and sighs as he watches the potential future play before him, catching visions of both humans, Bella and Rhea.

"True gems," Aro says as he pulls away from the short-haired Cullen. "Demetri, why don't you escort this young lady to your quarters? I'm sure you have so much to tell her," Aro says, waving his hand to the vampire.

"Aro-" Edward tries to protest, but Alice shakes her head at him. "He won't hurt her, I've seen it," Alice says, making Demetri smirk.

"No, wait-" Bella tries to reach out and Rhea turns around and runs to her arms. "If anything happens to me, tell my sister I love her," she whispers in Bella's ears, as she allows herself to be whisked away.

"Promise me Bella!" Rhea calls out as the panic begins to kick in.

What if I never see Ary again? What if I never see my parents again?

Soon, Demetri drags Rhea to a dark room in what seems like a tower above. "You're not going to lock me up here are you?" She asks as she glares at the male. For the first time they've been in each other's presence, he looks up at her. Her gasp echoes through the crisp air as she stares in his eyes, feeling an odd pull towards him.

Is this like an imprint thing? She wonders to herself, but she rejects the idea. He's a vampire Rhea, they don't imprint.

"Demetri," he introduces himself as he stares in her eyes, and Rhea nods slowly, "Rhea."

"So, uh, do you come here often?" He tries, making Rhea laugh. "To Italy? Oh, all the time," She teases at his stupidity, causing him to smile. "I don't have a lot of experience with women," he admits. Rhea nods, "at least not alive ones right?"

He frowns at this, fearing her disdain towards his predation. "I would never hurt you," he promises and for some reason she can feel the sincerity of his voice. "Why? I'm not granting you permission too, but why wouldn't you hurt me? There's nothing stopping us," she says with a shrug. She takes a seat on the chair placed in the corner.

"I could never hurt you. Hurting you would be like hurting myself," he explains and she furrows her eyebrows. "What, like a soulmate?" She jokes.

"Exactly."

She pauses as she stares at him in shock. "How do you know...?" She asks softly, and he smiles slightly, enjoying her curiosity over rejection. He reaches over to take her hand in his. The moment her skin touches his, a tingling sensation spreads throughout her body, and a click rings throughout her ears. What was that? She chooses not to answer, but rather basks in the odd comfort his cold hands bring to her.

"Soulmates, huh?"