𝟎𝟔. 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎? 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎
𝙱𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝."
-𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚝 (𝟸.𝟸.𝟺𝟻-𝟽)

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐒 as flowers lean their stems towards the dawn

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐒 as flowers lean their stems towards the dawn. A girl wakes early to start her day. She moves diligently and forces the tiredness away. Ary peeks in the room across from hers with a smile as she spots Caelynn heavily tucked under the blankets. She quickly writes a note and leaves it on the bedside table, careful not to make too much noise.

Her first stop of the day is located a few meters away from the house in a large wooden framed glass shed. Inside are collections of the brightest flowers and greens, all of which she missed. She analyzes each petal and leaf, noting the vibrancy and livelihood. She makes a mental note to thank her sister for keeping her greenhouse alive. She carefully slides on her pastel pink gardening gloves and a pair of sharp shears.

She carefully picks specific flowers to make the perfect arrangement. After an hour of properly preparing the bouquet, she finishes. With a nod of approval and a spritz of water, She gathers her belongings, and leaves the shed, ensuring that the bouquet stays safe and uncrushed in her beige tote bag.

She immediately walks towards the direction of the forest, knowing a shortcut through there to her next destination. She takes the time to ensure a new memory card was installed in her camera that was gifted from Caelynn, as she takes pictures of what she could paint later.

She hums softly to herself as she carefully walks through, enjoying her time alone. Prior to her move, she would never take this route unless her twin sister was with her, but with the older girl gone, Aryanna can appreciate her surroundings without being tucked behind the girl's sleeve.

She kneels down to level herself with the tall overgrown shrubs and admires the way the leaves curve and hit the little light that peaks through the top of the trees. She quickly stands when she hears rustling nearby, letting her eyes fall all over her surroundings. "Hello?" She calls out softly, but no avail. She fastens her pace out the forest, unable to shake the feeling that she is being watched.

"Ary!"

The girl screams as she runs, "wait Ary!"

Aryanna stops and turns around, hearing the familiar voice. She puts her hand on her heart as she spots her emerging friend. "What the hell Caelynn!" Aryanna screeches. "Oh I've been to hell, trust me honey that was nothing," Caelynn nonchalantly states as she pats down her clothes to get the leaves off. "You've been to- what? You know what, never mind," she laughs as she continues to walk, now with a tired Caelynn trudging behind.