𝐱𝐢. 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 as an automated announcer recording played on a loop, "Thank you for visiting Jurassic World. We hope you enjoyed your adventure. Don't forget to visit the gift shop, and remember... It's always happy hour at Margaritaville,"

I pushed the back doors open forcefully as I hopped down, offing a hand to a still shaken-up Gray. We raced around the side as Claire called towards us. "Come on, come on, go inside,"

The five of us ran up the steps, Owen leading the way as Claire followed close behind. Zach stayed behind me, while I made sure Gray was in front of me and easy to grab if necessary.

Sprinting through the clean halls of the visitor centre, we pushed through the sliding door, as Claire pointed in the direction of the control room. Zach, Gray and I had moved to the front while Owen watched our six, making sure no Raptors followed us inside.

Our shoes slapped against the floor as a low automatic voice spilled fact about dinosaurs from off to the side.

Rounding a corner, we made it into the control room area, which was filled with glass windows. Inside, you could see the place completely emptied out, including any research and DNA strands that were important.

Glass shattered from inside a room, making us stop at the door. Claire gasped as she looked into the empty laboratory, "They evacuated the lab,"

Everyone cautiously stepped inside, eyes wide at their first glance at where the Indominus Rex and other mutated species were created.

Tubes filled with old dinosaur bones and light blue liquid bubbled as wired crossed around it. Screens were still lit, showing blueprints for new dinosaurs that were yet to be created.

Tanks filled with already mutated creatures moved contently, unaware of our present. Test tubed and beakers were set off to the side, ready to be used once again.

It was abandoned.

Holding my hand, Zach walked me towards one of the tanks, starstruck by the creature inside.

In the first tank, there was a lizard hybrid, with bright blue and orange scales. Its body almost looked harry, but it was hard to tell through the glass. It stuck its tongue out as it crawled along a splotch of green grass.

In the second tank, there was a water-based animal, which is was I presumed. With fins, gills, and a long neck that stretched high, staring me in the eyes. Its body was a bright shade of yellow, as its fins blended into an aquamarine blue.

In the third tank, there was a chameleon, was brown and blue splotches covering its body. Keeping its eyes forwards, it snatched a bug out of a small paper cup, eating it easily. It never once turned away, as it swallowed the bug whole.

In the fourth, and final tank, there was an albino snake covered in an array of pink shades. But, like the other creatures, this one wasn't normal either. With two long heads, they both moved around the glass, sensing our presence as we walked around.

A door loudly unlocked, causing me to gasp and whip around quickly. Three InGen Officers walked in, sealed a few test tubes into a containment box, and left without a word. Gas and fog overflowed out of the box, leaving a cold trail as they carried it away.

"What are you doing?" Claire asked as she stared at the men.

"I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey," Hoskins said as he walked away from a few beaker-filled desks and towards the five of us.

"Where's Henry?" She breathed.

Placing his hands on his hips, he shuffled towards us, "Dr. Wu, he works for us," He started with a small, evil smile.

Peaking around my body, Gray noticed the screen with a blueprint of a new dinosaur hybrid. "That's not a real dinosaur," The blond boy pointed out softly.

Taking a glance at the screen, Hoskins replied, "No, it ain't, kid," I grabbed Gray's hand, not knowing what type of stunt Hoskins may pull.

"Put somebody's gotta make sure that this company had a future," He continued as at Owen. "Imagine, that one, a fraction of the size, deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology," He began listing off, proud of what he wanted to create.

"A living weapon, unlike anything we've ever seen.
You see... Millions of years of evolution, what did we learn?" He stepped closer to us, still mid-way through his speech. "Nature is the gift that just..."

He was cut short by Delta who jumped through the door, snapping her jaws at him. I pushed Gray behind me as Zach stood by my side. Owen kept us behind him, knowing that he could try and calm her down before she attacks any one of us.

"Shit!" Hoskins exclaimed as he jumped backwards, frightened by the animal. "Easy..." He continued uneasily, "Easy boy,"

Completely forgetting that we were in the room, Delta's eyes narrowed on Hoskins as she snarled deeply at him. "We're on the same side, right? Right?" He tried again.

I watched in horror as Delta moved closer to him, tilting her head ever so often. She was practically playing with him, as he begged for his life.

Holding up his hand, he tried to calm her down, just like Owen always does. Holding my breath, I watched the scene play out in front of my eyes.

Delta growling at Hoskins. Hoskins attempting to convince her that they're on the same side. In my opinion, he's never goon good at persuading people, and I guess Delta noticed that too.

With a large chomp, she bit his hand, making him cry out in pain. She pulled his arm towards her as he screamed louder, blood spraying against the glass walls.

Owen pushed us towards the door, seeing that we had an opportunity to escape with our lives. Delta's tail swung in every direction and she continued to attack Hoskins.

Sprinting away from the bloody murder scene, we ran out of the lab, trying to get to safety. "No, boys, this way," Claire called as she pulled he boys away from the visitor's entrance.

As I sprinted along with the boys, Delta's body smashed through one of the glass walls, sending her sliding across the floor. Everyone attempted to stop and turn around quickly.

Stumbling slightly, I grabbed Zach's arms and pulled him firmly off the floor where he had tripped. Delta shook off the glass shards before chasing after us as we tried to keep a distance.

Running across the visitor centre, Gray pressed one of the buttons from the Holoscape screen that was set off to the side. The floor as illuminated with a hybrid dinosaur that roared loudly at Delta, catching her off guard.

Owen and Zach pushed open the door as I grabbed Gray and pulled him forwards. As we raced down the steps, the doors closed, trapping her inside the visitor centre.

Just as we reached the bottom steps, Blue jumped towards us, screeching loudly as she showed her teeth. Delta knocked the doors open, to our dismay, and roared loudly, mimicking Blue as she stepped closer.

With another screech, Echo moved into the left, millimetres away from Gray and Claire. The three dinosaurs closed in on us, while Delta moved closer to Zach and I.

I grabbed his hand, one last time, not sure if this was going to be it for us. They all screeched loudly as Owen placed his gun on the floor, leaving him weaponless against Blue.

Holding his hand up, Blue growled at him, making me flinch in fear. "Easy, easy," He whispered to her as he moved his hand closer to the side of her head.

Unhooking the head-harness, he tossed it to the side and continued to stare at her. "That's it," He whispered again, a small smile growing on his lips.