Chapter One - I Hate Him

Prem's Point of View

You could cut the tension with a knife. I sat in the passenger seat of Ohm's SUV with my arms firmly folded across my chest, furious. Finally, one of my best friend's Fluke, who was now taking his to turn to drive, decided to talk.

"If this is how you're going to be the entire week, we might as well turn around."

"Oh no we're not!" Earth cut in from the second row, "this is spring break, and I am in desperate need of rest and relaxation."

"You two are not ruining this for everyone else...again." Kao, Earth's boyfriend, interjected.

"Just ignore them, Fluke." Ohm exhaled, "that's what I always do."

"Well excuse the hell out of me," I huffed, "I thought the rule was if I'm around, he's not!" Using my thumb, I gestured towards the backseat. "My parents allowed us to use their cabin, for my birthday. Why is he even here?"

"Excuse me."

Boun Guntachai.

Even his voice irritates me. I whipped my head around to glare at him sitting in the last row next to Ohm.

He was conceitedly flawless in virtually every way, which made me loathe him even more. From his stupid perfectly dyed blonde hair, to his frustrating intense dark brown eyes, to that irritating sly smile of his.

"I know you're pretty slow, but I didn't think you also suffered from memory loss as well. Did you forget both our parents bought that cabin, so technically it's as much mine as it is yours!"

"Why the hell are you here? To torture me some more?" That's what he loved to do.

"No, unfortunately I was coerced by my parents." He stared back at me. "They wouldn't get my car fixed unless, I came along on this stupid trip with you. Which means consequently, it's all your fault I'm here." He smiled sweetly at me.

Was he really blaming me? The car accident was clearly his fault.

"You are the most self-centered, narcissistic, egotistical, stupid person I have ever met!"

I hated him. I hated him with a fiery passion because he was so clearly enjoying this.

"It takes one to know one sweetheart." He grinned before flipping me the bird.

The rest of the car ride was silent.

Once we pulled up to the cabin, Ohm, Kao, and that prick got out of the car.

"Please don't let Boun get to you this week," Earth begged me, "and honestly speaking he isn't as big of a dick as you make him out to be

"Please don't let Boun get to you this week," Earth begged me, "and honestly speaking he isn't as big of a dick as you make him out to be."

"Earth's right, he was your childhood sweetheart for a reason." Fluke gave my hand a squeeze.