Chapter Nine - Wednesday (The Jealous Type)

Boun's Point of View

There I was sulking and having my ass handed to me by my friends.

"Prem is right, you're being an impulsive, immature, jealous asshole." Kao confirmed.

"I thought you were my brother." I muttered folding my arms across my chest.

"I am your brother, but I'm also Prem's friend." He smacked me upside my head.

"You can't be mad at Adult Sammy for what Teen Sammy did." Earth told me.

"Especially since that kiss was Prem's idea." Ohm reminded me.

"And Sammy has been your biggest advocate over the years." Fluke added.

"Wait, what?!" I exclaimed shocked sitting up a bit.

"From day one, Sammy would tell Prem that maybe you a had a valid reason behind ending your relationship and doing what you did all those years ago." Earth replied shaking his head at me.

"Anytime Prem was mad at you for one of your stunts, Sammy would remind him that you were once so close and maybe you two needed to have a heart to heart." Fluke murmured.

"Prem likes guys, Sammy's a girl." Ohm chuckled.

"You're the one who digs guys and chicks," Kao recapped, "if anyone should feel jealous or insecure, it should be Prem."

"Oh shit," I ran my hands through my hair. "I'm a jealous asshole."

"Well duh," Earth rolled his eyes, "good thing is, the first step is admitting you have a problem."

"So, give Sammy a break." Fluke advised, "and go apologize to Prem."

"Okay, okay, okay. I'm going!"

Prem's Point of View

Without Sammy, I wouldn't have survived losing Boun all those years ago. She kept me from falling into a deep depression. Whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on, she was there. When I came out to my parents, she held my hand. There was no way I would give up my friendship. Boun had absolutely nothing to be jealous of. Yes, I shouldn't have called him immature, but that's exactly how he was behaving.

I finally answered Sammy's third attempt at trying to Facetime me.

"Yay, finally!" Sammy laughed. "I've been trying to call since Saturday, but your parents told me the cabin was having reception problems." It seemed my parents thought of everything.

"Yeah everything is fine now

"Yeah everything is fine now." I told her with a laugh. I would explain everything later, but first I had to make sure she was okay. Sammy had been dealing with her own relationship problems. "Are you okay?"

Gone was Sammy's happy expression I immediately noticed tears starting to well up in her eyes.

For years she had been torn between two men.