Asking NCT U to talk dirty

Taeyong: *After telling you that he'd surprise you with it, you weren't expecting him to say it while you were in the middle of deep throating him, making you choke in more than one way.*

"God, princess, you look so pretty with your lips around my dick." He cooed, his free hand cupping your tear stained cheek. "Especially when you choke on it."

Doyoung: *Smirks at hearing your request, already enjoying the situation.*

"Such a dirty little girl I have." He cooed, his hand snaking around your neck, squeezing it lightly, and smirking as you closed your eyes at the feeling. "Let's see how dirty we can get."

Yoonoh: *Given that it's something he's wanted to do, he doesn't hesitate.*

"Do you really want me to fuck you?" He questioned, chuckling at the little nod you gave him. "Then beg for it, baby. Show me how much you want it."

Sicheng: *Waits until you're not expecting it and catches you off guard, grinding into you during your heated make out session.*

"Fuck, baby." He bit his lip, rolling his hips against you. "Can you feel how hard you make me?"

Jungwoo: *Shy at first but quickly gets used to it.*

"Fuck, princess." He smirked. "You look so fucking hot when you cum."

Ten: *Doesn't hesitate to get right into it.*

"Tell me what you want, baby." He looked up at you from his position between your legs. "My fingers? My tongue? My cock?"

Kun: *Glad that you finally brought it up because he didn't know how much longer he'd have to keep his quiet act up.*

"You just love getting fucked in the dorms, huh?" He growled into your ear. "Knowing damn well you can't keep quiet. You love knowing that they could hear you."

Lucas: *More than happy to comply with your request, but hates that you brought it up in the practice room.*

"Just wait till I get you alone." He whispered into your ear. "I'm going to ruin you."

Mark: *Flustered initially, but once he gets used to it, it's natural.*

"You take my cock so well." He groaned, thrusting harder. "I could fuck you all day."

Originally posted 3.16.19 on Tumblr.