NCT 127 Reaction to you wanting kitten play/being in kitten space Pt. 1

Taeyong: *Notices you're in kitten space when you drop your collar in his lap, and look up at him expectantly.*

"Needy again, kitten?" He chuckled, picking up the collar with a smirk. "Guess I have to tire you out this time."

Johnny: *Was sitting on the couch working on his laptop when you sat next to him and nudged his shoulder with your head.*

"Does my little kitty wanna play?" He cooed, looking over and patting your head while you nodded. "Then go get dressed for me."

Doyoung: *Figures you're in kitten space when you won't leave him alone while he's trying to work.*

"Kitten." He warned blankly. "If I have to tell you to wait one more time, we're not playing at all."

Yuta: *The second the words left your lips, he couldn't help the thoughts of you in pretty kitten outfits running through his mind.*

"Fuck, baby." He groaned at the thought of you in kitten ears. "You're just full of surprises aren't you?"

Yoonoh: *When you sent him a picture with you dressed in your newest outfit, he knew you wanted to play.*

"What did I tell you about teasing, kitten?" He growled. "Or are you trying to get me riled up?"

Sicheng: *Opens your text to find your simple 'Daddy, come home' message and he texts you back immediately.*

"Fuck." He groaned at the picture, quickly typing his response. "You better not start playing without me, kitten."

Jungwoo: *Hesitant at first, but gets used to it in no time. Slowly becomes his new kink too.*

"Fuck kitten." He groaned, watching as you looked up at him, your ears sitting prettily on your head. "You look so good like this."

Mark: *Loves the thought of it even before you finish, but tries not to act too eager about it.*

"So you want me to call you kitten?" He repeated.. "While you're dressed like a kitten?" He looked away while you nodded. "I'm down."

Donghyuk: *Has no problem obliging, and it doesn't take long for it to become his next favorite thing. Buy yous new outfits.*

"Kitten" He called out, smiling as you hummed in response. "I bought you a new set, go try it on."

Originally posted 7.17.19 on Tumblr.