NCT 127 Reaction to you being really needy

A/n: Not my best? Kinda cringe? Gifs suck? But I feel like this is as good it's gonna get.

-

Taeyong: *Frustrated after continuously telling you to wait till you got home from the studio. Ends up snapping at you.*

"Y/n." He said sternly. "I told you to wait. Keep it up and you won't get anything. Understand?"

Johnny: *Was simply trying to finish sending his feedback on the new song when your hand kept creeping up his thigh.*

"I promise I'll give you what you want when I'm done." He smiled. "Just let me finish this first, okay?"

Doyoung: *Surprised at your boldness since your relationship was still a secret and you were currently backstage.*

"Why are you like this?" His tone half-joking, half-stern. "Do you want us to get found out?"

Yuta: *Frustrated at the fact that he's told you 'no' a few times already while he's gaming.*

"If I have to repeat myself, I swear," He warned with a clenched jaw. "Do you want everyone to hear you?"

Jaehyun: *Always finds a way to sneak off with you because he's just as needy and doesn't ever want to wait.*

"You know we can't right, now." He groaned as you bit down on his ear lobe. "So you better make it quick."

Sicheng: *Just when he thinks it'll be a simple movie night, your hand starts tracing little nothings on his thigh.*

"I'm starting to think this is the only thing you want from me." He laughed lightly before patting his lap. "C'mon,"

Jungwoo: *Would be sick of it if you didn't ask so cutely and honestly, he's always down for you.*

"And how could I ever say 'no' to you?" He smirked. "Go upstairs and wait for me."

Mark: *Seriously doubts your feelings for him every time you wake him up for sex.*

"Say 'sike' right now," He groaned as he checked the time. "It's literally 3:00AM, are you not tired?"

Haechan: *Wonders where you find the energy, especially after three rounds.*

"I can't believe you," He scoffed with a smirk. "You're going to be the death of me."

Originally posted 8.5.22 on Tumblr.