NCT 127 Reaction to you being into pet play Pt. 2

Taeyong: After putting your collar on, he couldn't wait to get to the bedroom. Though the trip was messy, it was worth it once you ended up being pushed onto the bed, your ass facing him.

"You just can't get enough of me, huh?" He teased, pulling your panties down and wasting no time ridding himself of his clothes and sliding in.

"Fuck kitten, you take me so well." He groaned. "It's like you were made just for me."

Johnny: After dressing up, you called for him to come to the bedroom, a smug look on your face while your fingers played with your new tail as he walked in.

"Knees" He smiled, walking over to bed while undoing his jeans, watching as got up and knelt down, your eyes following him as he sat front of you. You wasted no time taking him into your hand.

"Kitten." He growled as you placed small licks on his tip. "If you don't stop teasing, you're really gonna regret it."

Doyoung: Of course being the playful kitten you were, you didn't heed his warning, opting to see just how far you could test him, going from verbal distractions to physical.

You started slow, placing soft kisses along the side of his neck, biting his sensitive spots, but when you huffed at the lack of reaction he only laughed. "I told you we wouldn't play at all if you kept it up." He reminded before grabbing you by your collar.

"Unless," He started, pulling you close, his brow raised. "You wanna make it up to me."

Yuta: You had offered to take him to the shop with you and he had declined, giving you the ol' 'surprise me'. And you did exactly that, coming home with two bags full of everything from outfits to accessories.

You didn't bother greeting him and went straight to the restroom to get dressed up for him. "God.." He swallowed thickly as you walked towards him. "You have no idea how good you look." He groaned, as you gave him a twirl, his hand reaching for the tail to give it a small tug, smiling at how you whimpered.

"On your knees."

Yoonoh: Eventually snaps and ends up leaving practice early, throwing a random excuse to the guys about needing to go home, storming into the bedroom to find you fixing your ears in front of the mirror.

He wasted no time pushing you against the wall, your cheek pressed against it. "Such a naughty little kitten." He growled, his grip tightening as you whimpered. "Don't act like you didn't want this, kitten." He cooed, a hand coming up to spank you.

"You knew what you were asking for."

Sicheng: Doesn't bother telling the guys he's leaving and walks straight to his car.

"Does my little kitten want her tail tonight?" He texted before throwing the device on the passenger seat, not bothering to check it until he got home, storming into the bedroom to find you laying next to it. "Of course she does." He smirked, reaching for the lube on the nightstand.

"Roll over for me kitten. Show me you want it."

Jungwoo: So shocked at how good you look, he's not sure what to do with himself. He wants to make the moment last but at the same time, he wants to completely take advantage of how good you look and ravage you.

"Lay down for me, baby." He rasped out, his body towering over yours in no time. "I don't think I can stop myself." He whispered, his head dropping so his lips could harshly leave marks down your torso.

"I just wanna ruin you."

Mark: His little act doesn't last long the farther you got. As soon as he has you bent over the bed, relentlessly pounding into you, the pet name just falls off his tongue a little too easily.

"Are you gonna be a good little kitty for me?" He groaned, as he felt himself coming, pulling out and rolling you over so he could jerk himself over your mouth.

"That's it, kitten." He groaned, licking his lips as you opened your mouth to show him his cum before swallowing it. "Drink every last drop."

Donghyuk: Can't stop the thoughts running through his mind while he waits for you to change into the new set. Those thoughts being thrown out as soon as he saw you walk out, posing slightly.

"I guess I picked the right one." He chuckled to himself as he motioned for you to come over, his hands running over the fabric before tugging on it slightly.

"Too bad it won't see the end of the night."

Originally posted 8.20.19 on Tumblr.