WayV Reaction to you wanting kitten play

Kun: *You surprised him when he got home to find you sitting on the couch, ears and tail on while you welcomed him home.*

"I didn't think you'd look this cute." He smiled to himself, before petting your hair softly. "My pretty little kitten."

Ten: *Gets playful with it, knowing you get flustered. Brings it up when you're out looking for accessories.*

"We should get a leash, too." He smirked at you, holding up a black leash to match the collar you were looking at. "Don't you think...kitten."

Sicheng: *Doesn't hesitate to go out and buy you all the accessories, getting a little too excited.*

"Fuck, I can't wait to see you in this." He texted you, along with a picture of the bags he had. "Tonight's gonna be fun."

Xuxi: *Found out you were into it because you might've let it slip while you were drunk.*

"Kitten?" He questioned, testing out the word and licking his lips as you hummed a response. "I think I could get used to that."

Dejun: *Suggested it but choked a bit when he sees you all dressed up and waiting for him. Doesn't take him long to start playing along.*

"Fuck, kitten." He smirked, his hand cupping your face. "How long have you been planning this?"

Kunhang: *Was the one who brought it up, and you didn't believe him until he came home with three different sets.*

"Okay, I know it's a lot." He said in his defense, an embarrassed giggle coming out. "But I just didn't know which one you'd look better in."

YangYang: *Can't help the cute thoughts about you in cat ears, and tries to fight it by acting like it's not big deal.*

"So you mean like," He paused, not being able to fight the smile anymore. "I can call you kitten and all that?" 

Originally posted 7.10.19 on Tumblr.