WayV Reaction to you wanting to be friends with benefits

Kun: *Texts you at like 2AM regularly when he gets home because he wants to de-stress from practice.*

"Come over." He texted, not bothering to wait for your reply before sending another. "I need you."

Ten: *Gets a little too excited at the thought of having you when he wants, but covers it up pretty well.*

"As long as I can have you whenever," He started with a smirk, his tongue running across his lip. "I'll be whatever you want, baby."

Sicheng: *Loves hearing you call him when you're needy and want him over. Teases you a lot.*

"I'll be on my way soon, baby." He smirked into the phone. "But I want you ready for me."

Xuxi: *Loves when you text him pictures at midnight, asking him to come over because you 'miss him'.*

"Be there in ten." He texted, getting up from bed and throwing on a shirt. "Don't start without me."

Dejun: *Agrees as soon as you say it because he's wanted this for awhile but didn't want the responsibilities of something exclusive.*

"No strings attached?" He bit his lip in fake contemplation, not wanting to seem too eager. "Why not?"

Kunhang: *Doesn't hesitate to get right into it after going over what both of you want. Gets cocky sometimes.*

"How about a bet." He smirked. "Whoever makes a noise first." He paused, climbing over you and leaning in. "Loses."

YangYang: *Doesn't believe that's all you want, and says so because he's pretty sure you want more than that.*

"I mean, I'm not opposed." He let out an amused smile. "But are you sure you won't fall for me?" 

Originally posted 7.22.19 on Tumblr.