WayV Reaction to you calling them daddy by accident

Kun: *Smirks at the realization of what you said, but cuts you off by leaning down so his face was near yours.*

"'Daddy's cute baby," He smiled, holding his hand out to caress your cheek. "But I prefer 'Sir'."

Ten: *Finds it cute at first and gives you the okay to keep it, until that night when you nearly screamed it out while he was behind you.*

"Fuck, baby." He smirked, his hand coming up to grab your hair. "Say it louder. Let everyone know."

Sicheng: *Wasn't expecting you to say it in the middle of sex, but definitely had no objections to it.*

"Fuck, say it again." He groaned, his head dropping against your shoulder, lightly biting it. "You sound so good saying it."

Xuxi: *Gets a little playful about it, not wanting to show how eager he was about his new nickname.*

"I took you as more of a 'Sir' kinda girl." He joked. "But I guess I can settle for being called 'Daddy'."

Dejun: *Given that you moaned it out, his hips stopped while he smirked down at you.*

"Daddy?" He smirked, his hips stalling momentarily before picking up the pace again. "Say it again."

Kunhang: *Taken aback at first but after thinking about how you sounded saying it, he's already interested.*

"Me? Daddy?" He repeated, looking at you with surprised eyes before smiling. "Who would've know my baby would be into that."

YangYang: *Smiles smugly at the name, partially in amusement, and partially from being turned on.*

"Daddy?" He raised a brow in suspicion before chuckling. "As long as you don't say it around the guys, I think we'll be good."

Originally posted 8.4.19 on Tumblr.