Chapter 9: Center for Disease Control Part 3 (Last part)

YOUR POV
"Carl what's happening?" You asked. "I don't know." He said as he pulled you close. You watched as all of these doors shut and you were trapped.

Daryl and Rick tried to bust down the door but nothing worked.

"What is happening? Let's us out!" Yelled Rick.

The scientist laughed "you can't leave! I told you! It's going to self implode." He said. Everyones faces dropped

"Please let us leave! I cant let my daughter die like this." Carol cried. They all began shooting at the doors. Nothing.

The time on the clock was now at 5 minutes. "Carl." You said "Grace." He said overlapping you. "Uh you go first." You said.

"Okay umm. Grace, I really really like you and. If we you know blow up. I just wanted you to know I guess..." he said shyly. You hugged him. "So what did you want to tell me?" He asked.

You smiled "the same thing." You said.

The scientist finally let you out and Jackie kept sitting with him. "I want to stay. It's ok." She said. Andrea did the same thing but Dale wouldn't let her.

You all ran out and Rick threw a grenade to blow up the glass. You all ran back then the grenade went off.

You ran with Carl's hand in yours and you hurried into the cars. As you quickly slid into the car it happened.

It looked like it was in slow motion. But then the fire spread quick and the ringing began in your ears. You and Carl were curled up in balls with your hands covering eachothers ears.

Rick drove off fast. You then made your way to a highway...

Hi! I know this was a really short one. That's why I decided to NOT add Carl's POV. The next chapter will be longer since a lot of stuff happens on the highway. It may be a multiple part one like the CDC parts were :) I truly hope you are enjoying this. I will be working on a new story which will be a y/n story. But in this story you are Grace just in case you didn't know! Enjoy!