BUT YOU DESERVE IT

Virat was really very restless, he had a match with DC today, that was not the reason for restlessness though, it was something else, it was about his best friend, not Rohit, it was Jinks. He and Jinks had always had a very special bond, Jinks was much more calmer than him and he could accept with out any ego that Jinks was more sensible than him as well. They both never needed words to talk, the eyes were enough for them to communicate.

Jinks never really showed his emotions out when he was sad, he was always smiling but, this IPL it was different, thought Virat.

He was lost in these thoughts when ABD patted on his shoulder.

"You seem lost somewhere." ABD said.

"No nothing much biscuit, I was just thinking about the match." Virat lied.

"Oh okay, if its anything else thats bothering you, dont hesitate to share it with me." ABD said and Virat nodded but he knew that he couldnt tell about JInks to ABD, he had to tell it to someone to whom Jinks was equally important to and who could understand him, there was no one but Rohit who matched the description, he immediately called him.

"Hello Ro" Virat said immediately as Rohit picked the call up.

"Its me Virat, Ritika." Ritika said as she picked the call up.

"Oh how are you?" Virat asked.

"I am great Virat, I know you want to talk to Ro but he has gone for training and he forgot his phone back in the room so ya." Ritika said.

"This Rohit, can you feed him almonds, no even almonds wont do any good to him." Virat said in an annoyed tone and Ritika laughed.

"I will tell him that you called, all the best for the match." Ritika said.

"Thank, take care and tell hello to Sammie from his favorite chachu." Virat said and hung up.

He was annoyed that Rohit, the only one who he could talk to about Jinks forgot his phone as usual and he couldnt share his thoughts with anyone now. They started for the stadium and reached in no time, he just hopped that Jinks was in the squad today.

The DC team was already in the stadium and all of them were training but he couldnt see Jinks, he went to the dressing room to get ready. When he got out, he saw Jinks in the DC dressing room, alone, so he informed his team that he will be back in a bit and he went to meet Jinks.

"Jinks." Virat said and Jinks looked up and Virat hugged Jinks tightly and so did Jinks.

"Are you upset?" Virat immediately asked Jinks.

"No why would I be sad meeting you?" Jinks asked him.

"No you fool, I am asking simply." Virat said.

"No it was Aarya's first birthday yesterday as well I have soo many reasons to be happy." Jinks said.

"Dont you dare lie to me, I can see that fake smile you put up, I can see that hurt look on your face everytime you wear the substitute jersey, everytime you are on the bench but not on field, everytime you know that you can do well if only you are given a chance, but you dont get that." Virat said, Jinks was shocked, because Virat is never so expressive with words and how did he understand all this?

"You thought I wont come to know anything Jinks? We are best friends, I know I am little dumb and all but I know what my best friend is feeling." Virat said.

"I am not hurt Virat, maybe test cricket is the only right format left for me now" Jinks said.

"Are you mad?" Virat asked him angrily.