BEST BIRTHDAY EVER

"Lalalalaaaaaaaaalalalalalaaaaaaalalalalalaaaaaaaaaalalalaaaaaa" sang Harry all around his room at 11:30 in the night 

"Aa raha hain mera re mera birthday, mera janmdin aaaa gaaya yaya ya " he continued singing. 

"Main is din ko hus tha hua tha hua tha reeee paida paida paida" he sang adding all the drama in the world. 

"Ab bajeng baara, uske saath bajengi meri door bell re re re re " he sand turning his head every time he said re. 

"Maza aayega, kyunki door ke uss paar hoge mere dost, faltu dost dost dost" he sang now with the TV remote in his hand. 

"Unke paas hoga cake cake cake, mera favorite wala cake ha ha ha ha " he sang adding the humorously scary laugh in the end. 

"Fir hoga cake smash, hum lenge bath with cake wohooo" he continued and this time he howled like a fox. 

The door bell suddenly rang and he threw the remote down on the bed and himself jumped down the bed and opened the door to see Krunal. 

"Shut up you ass." Rohit said and Hardik saw the time it was only 11:45 so he banged the door close and he continued with his song waiting for exact 12 and as expected the bell rang again. 

"Harry can you let me sleep, I have an horrible head ache." Pankhuri said. 

"Its 12 Pankhs." Hardik said excitedly. 

"Exactly Harry, sleep and let sleep, my head will burst any moment and your loud voice thats reaching the next room wont help." Pankhuri said. 

"Oh are you okay?" Hardik asked her, with concern, assuming that she is really tired so she isnt wishing him now.

"Do I look okay?" Pankhuri asked him, and he couldnt guess cause she looked perfectly normal to him but still he nodded side ways saying no. 

"Exactly, I dont look or feel okay, I have a horrible head ache and stomach ache and back ache  and yes please add the knee ache all at once so let me sleep." Pankhuri said and Hardik nodded wondering how she got all these aches by being trapped in the hotel. 

"And you also sleep." she ordered him and poor Hardik nodded and closed the door. 

"I thought Pankhs will bake a cake for me, she always does every time even when I am not with them on my birthday she makes sure that she bakes a cake even though I cant eat it." Hardik said but then he thought that she was really tired and she was annoyed because of all the aches she miraculously had all together on his birthday only. 

"Its okay lets wait for Rooooo and Skyyyyy and Krunallll and Polyyyyy and Ishuuuuuu and Jassssiiii to ring the bell and for Viiiii and Mahiii bhai and Shikhiii pajjii and Rahulllll and Shreyyyyyaaaaaa and Rishuuuu and Yuziiii and Kuliiiii and all to call." he sang and jumped back into the bed.

"Actually no, I will sleep, humara bhi koi schedule hain, i will reply to their birthday wishes in the morning." Hardik said and went to sleep. 

The next morning he woke up and checked his phone first, "Kuch nahi?" he asked himself as he so a lot of messages from his family group, childhood friends group, cousins group, neighbours group, all sorts of normal and abnormal groups he had on whatsapp but no message on the team India group, MI group or the team india minus seniors group or any sorts of groups like that. 

"What if they tried calling me but I didnt pick up cause I slept and now they are angry?" Hardik asked himself and went to check if he had any calls but nothing at all. 

"It is my birthday though." he thought checking that fans did wish him on Instagram and thats exactly when he got Natasa's call. 

"Happy birthday Harry" Natasa wished him on the video call.