NEW KID IN THE BLOCK

AUTHOR'S POV -

"I will meet Virat bhai and Yuzi again lalalalalalaaaa" Kuldeep, a usually very calm person, sang madly in his room while packing his kitbag.

Kuldeep was really excited to meet his Virat bhai again today and obviously the grand KULCHA reunion was also going to happen today so he had to be really happy. He was cheerfully jumping around in his room while packing his kitbag and thats when his room bell rang so he opened it. 

"Kuli bhai." Shubman said. 

"Yes Shub, tell me." Kuldeep said. 

"Nothing, I finished packing my kitbag but Nagar is not packing his bag and he is annoying me a lot so can you tell him to not to annoy me?" Shubman asked, well these kids dont go around complaining about each other always, they would fight among themselves and solve it but when the seniors are around then why wouldnt they want any attention. 

"Its okay Shubh, let him do what he wants to, not like he wont come for the match, and you come in and leave him." Kuldeep said, he always felt responsible during IPL, responsible with these young stars around him in IPL and he was really fond of them as well, and the even the kids like Shubman, Nagarkoti, Mavi were all were comfortable with Kuldeep due to Kuldeep's calm demeanor and also because of the fact that he always listened to what all of them had to say and helped them when they wanted some. 

"Okay fine, I will come in." Shubman said as if he knew that Kuldeep will say that and he will come in and Kuldeep zipped the chain of his zip bag as Shubman settled on his bed. 

"Bhai, why do you seem like so extra happy today?" Shubman asked him. 

"With whom are we playing against today?" Kuldeep asked. 

"RCB, ohhh you are happy because you will meet Yuzi bhaiya?" Shubman asked cause who doesnt know about KULCHA's bromance. 

"And Virat bhai as well." Kuldeep happily added. 

"Oh yaaaaaaaaaaa, Virat bhai." Shubman said remembering that they will bee Virat as well.

"What? We are playing against RCB and Virat bhai is the captain so obviously he will be there na Shub." Kuldeep said. 

"Ya ya I know that." Shubman said feeling dumb about the fact that he had forgotten that. 

"Kuli bhai, Shub is missing" Nagarkoti said entering Kuldeep's room and Kuldeep pointed at Shubman and Nagarkoti understood that Shubman complained about him.

"Where were you? Mere bhai" Nagarkoti said dramatically and went to hug Shubman and Kuldeep stopped it. 

"I know the drama thats happening, now first telling me you packed your kitbag?" Kuldeep asked. 

"Yes bhai." Nagarkoti said. 

"Then come, lets go to the lobby, come Shubh." Kuldeep said successfully avoiding Shubman vs Nagarkoti fight. 

Shubman was thinking about Virat only ever since Kuldeep reminded him that they will meet Virat. Shubman idolized Virat like anything, he literally worshipped him and he always tried learning from him whenever he got a chance. Shubman had played only 2 ODI matches for India though and then he didnt get a chance but he was still hoping for the best and he had decided that when he gets a chance for a test debut he wanted to get is test cap only from Virat no matter what. Shubman felt that he wasnt exactly  that close to Virat though but Virat always made sure that he was comfortable with the team and thats what Shubman loved about Virat and he wished to become his kiddo like how Kuldeep, Rahul, Rishabh, Hardik etc were. 

"Shubh lets play antakshari." Mavi called Shubman in the bus. 

"Here we are tensed about the match and you all want to play antakshari" DK laughed.