{17}

*Demi's POV*

I can't believe I had to ask Dylan to bring Avallyn and Ashley to day care. I never ask them I do anything for me. They don't have to do anything for me. Why do I have to feel sick enough, not to be able to bring my kids?

I ran to the bathroom and threw up another time. Fifth time in one hour. That's a record.

Jack started whining, so I took him out of his crib and put him on the floor. He's all better and is enjoying walking a lot. He still can't take more then three steps in one go, but he's getting there.
I can't believe he's not a baby anymore. He's already walking. He's getting so big.

Then it hit me.
He's not a baby anymore. We've been trying to get pregnant again.
Oh my god, I might be pregnant, again!

"Hey Tiff. I'm really sorry to bother you again, but I need another favor" I called Tiff.

"Sure. Anything" she said in a sleepy tone.

"Are you sleeping?"

"I was. Not anymore"

"Did I wake you up?"

"No, Max did"

"Oh, thank god, I didn't. Is he okay?"

"Yeah, he just needed to suck my boobs" she laughed.

"Oh haha. So, you're busy now. Okay, then I'll have to ask someone else"

"No, no, no. What were you gonna ask me?"

"I was gonna ask you if you maybe have another pregnancy test. I don't have any and I really can't get out of the house, at the moment"

"Yeah, I have a few, I think. Should I bring it over?"

"No, you're not bringing it over. I'll ask Sean to pick it up, when he comes home"

"Don't be silly. He's not gonna be home till tonight"

"So, I can wait. It's not like I'm gonna die"

"Well, I wanna know if you're pregnant and so do you. Do you think you are?"

"I've thrown up five times in an hour and we've been trying to, so I think I am. I'm not sure, though"

"Let me just bring you the test and don't make a fuss out of it"

"Tiff, you're busy with your baby. You don't have to do that"

"Okay, I have another idea. Kayla's here now, I can sent her over"

"What's she doing by you?"

"She was lonely and came over. Now she's keeping Shirley busy, but she was planing on visiting you, anyway"

"Okay, sent her over with the test and Shirley"

"With Shirley?"

"Yeah. You need to rest. Shirley's gonna play with Jack and I'm gonna watch them. I'll bring her back before midnight, don't worry. I won't kidnap her" I laughed.

"Demi, I just rested and I rested a lot yesterday as well, you're the one that's not feeling well. Why don't you bring Jack over here?"

"Maybe cause of the fact that you had a baby less then a month ago. Do you seriously think that I'm gonna drop my one year old off by you and leave you with three kids under the age of three? You must be pretty darn tired, cause you're not thinking straight, darling. Now don't argue with me and sent Kayla over with Shirley"

"And the pregnancy test" she added.

"Yeah, and the pregnancy test"

"Of you insist, I guess I don't have a choice. You gotta call me as soon as you've taken the test, though"