Scene 5 - The Doctor and Queen Starla

We return to the castle. The Doctor is brought forward in front of the moat of the castle as the bridge is lowered over the stream. The Huntsmen await their command behind. The elves, wolves, and other beings await behind the Huntsmen. Being pushed in front by the Chief Martial, he turns around to him.

Doctor:

Excuse me, young man!

Chief Martial:

You will remain silent in her majesty's presence.

Queen Starla stands proud above her balcony. She sees her army before her again, cheering for her as they rumble "HAIL QUEEN STARLA! HAIL QUEEN STARLA!".

Doctor:

There's your noble queen is it? Seems more like a little girl who always got her own way because you give in so easily!

Swordsman:

How dare you wag your tongue at her majesty with such treason, alien!

He pulls out his razor-sharp sword and places the very tip on the Doctor's head.

Ha!

Chief Martial:

Swordsman! No need to get too carried away. Her mistress will deal with him.

The Doctor and the Swordsman face a powerful staring contest. The Swordman keeps his sword to his opponents head – the Doctor doesn't even break any sweat.

Swordsman:

Now, alien! Suggest one satisfactory answer to why we should not execute you on the spot!

Doctor:

Go on then! Or shall we ask your majesty first?

Starla:

Swordsman, stand down! Bring him into my castle!

The massive doors reveal themselves the inner workings of the castle. The Huntsman Guard stand with their weapons around and inside the infrastructure. They enter. Escorting the Doctor into her throne room, they stand and wait for Queen Starla.

Doctor:

Nice place. May I sit down?

Chief Martial:

No! You stand in her majesty's presence.

Doctor:

They're all the same across the universe. Still, a little cozy. And where do the soldiers rest, in the attic with cobwebs?

Chief Martial:

Stop asking stupid questions, alien! When her majesty arrives, you will show respect to her.

Two Huntsmen guards arrive, in between them being escorted, is her majesty. She politely and elegantly heads to her throne as the men bow before her. She sits. The Doctor grunts.

Starla:

So Chief, this is the alien?

Chief Martial:

Indeed your majesty. It became hostile and aggressive when we attempted to capture it. It used some sorcery to frighten our horses and wolves away. But we did all you asked. And its wooden container is being handled with great care by our giants.

Starla:

I see.

Doctor:

Would you mind if you stopped calling me, "It" or "Alien"?