Scene 11 - You're Insane!

The Doctor exits from his ship again. He then stares out to the bare, empty, and almost eerie planet in front of him. Nothing but silence dooms the Bashkir.

Doctor:

God, this place is in for a good beating up.

Starla arrives.

Starla:

Doctor Who! Doctor Who!

Doctor:

I've told you a thousand times not to call me by that stupid name!

Starla:

Whatever. Well her majesty's place is in her kingdom; her knights and soldiers will defend her. What will the alien commit to protect her highness?

Doctor:

I'm not. That's your problem.

Starla:

So you would just let me get killed?

Doctor:

Well... no.

Starla:

No you wouldn't. You would never let anyone be put down, not unless there's a chance of saving them.

Doctor:

Well... maybe. But for the meantime, with your castle so well protected, I'll have to move the old girl in the castle. She will be too exposed out here. And when you're knights have all been slain and when they attack we can throw them all into hell. Where your made-up army originated from.

Starla:

Just get on with what you have to.

Doctor:

There isn't much chance of saving your men. Considering you can't save something that doesn't exist there isn't much point in trying.

The blackness dooms over again. The projection of the mad Dictator is shown on the massive screen flashing across the entire planet. The fighting beings who hibernate for the announcement.

Dictator:

And welcome back to the final destruction of Bashkir! I am your host the almighty, supremacist Dictator of the IronSword! Well, at the moment. I will have to ensure I run a good job my side. Yes, anyway. We have our hosts the losers of the planet Baskir, boo! Boo!

Starla:

How dare that...

Doctor:

I never could stand a joker.

Dictator:

May I please the contestants of her peasant's disgrace of a planet?

Starla:

Ah, so the wibbling weasels of a quarrel's thumb.

Dictator:

Ah, I see the Queen's foul tongue wagging has been corrupted and infiltrated by one's deceptive manipulation. But now, as Mr. Wolf was asked, well the commentator...

Doctor:

You're insane! You think the entire existence of reality will be still be hanging in balance when you throw everything into the void?

Dictator:

And the vagrant pleads for forgiveness and sanctuary. My army awaits Mr. Wolf's dinner time! He gives the command, and...

Starla:

Oh no.

Doctor:

Well, here we go.

Dictator:

ATTACK! FIGHT! DESTROY!