3| Alola! A New Adventure!

Hey everyone! I've finally finished another chapter and in this one Ash finally arrived at Alola(As if that isn't obvious). Before we start I want to tell you all that I'm eternally grateful because as I'm writing this story now has 199 VIEWS and 8 VOTES. This is amazing because I've read other stories that are much better than my story, they only got 200 views after 7 or 8 chapters, so once again thank you to all of you and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

-naakrA

P.S The song above is an amazing cover of the anime theme song of Sun and Moon by Megami33. You should totally check her out as she's done many amazing covers and it's not limited to pokémon either.

<<<===>>>

Date: Thursday, April 9th

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!""VEEEEEEE!"

Ash and Eevee looked up and saw Rex standing over them with a smirk on his face. In his hand is a bucket. A very empty bucket.

"So, done drowning in your dream?" Rex asked. Ash and Eevee glared at him, causing Rex to laugh at them.

"Wh-what was th-that for!?""V-Vee Eevee!?" They asked, still shivering from the cold water that Rex dumped on them.

"Well, you do want to go to Alola, right?" Rex countered and threw the bucket at a 'random' place.

"OW!" Ash yelled. Rex just laughed at him and turned around to leave the room.

Ash glared at the closing door as he pulled the bucket from his head. "Come on buddy, Let's get ready to leave," Ash said while still glaring at the now-closed door.

A short hot shower later Ash and Eevee are now dried up and ready to go. They walked out of their room and saw Rex eating pizza. "Where did you even get pizza this early in the morning?" Ash asked as he took two slices of pizza. He gave one to Eevee and sat down on the sofa.

"That, my friend, is not important," Rex said which caused Ash and Eevee to look at him weirdly but Rex just ignored them. "What's important is that we only have half an hour before our plane leaves" He grinned.

"WHAT?!" Ash yelled. "THEN WHAT ARE WE STILL DOING HERE?!" Ash quickly gulped down his pizza before rushing to his room to get his things ready. "We should be hurrying to the airport or hell, we should be at the airport right now," Ash said as he ran out of the room carrying his bag in his hand and Eevee on his shoulder. He looked around for Rex only to find him waiting at the door for him with a suitcase next to him.

"You done?" He asked with a smug look. Ash just glared at him and walked out the door.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier? If you did then I wouldn't have to rush things like this""Eievui" Ash and Eevee said with an irritated voice.

"Well, you do realize that the airport is only 5 minutes away by walking from the Pokémon Centre right?" Rex countered. Ash and Eevee groaned again. No matter what they did, it seems that it's impossible to win an argument with Rex. Rex just laughed at their misfortune as they walked to the airport.

<<<===>>>

"Woah!""Eevee!" Ash and Eevee said as Alola comes into view from the plane window. The flight to Alola was a long one, which wasn't surprising considering Alola is on the other side of the world. The whole flight Ash and Eevee was sitting in their seat(or in Eevee's case, Ash's lap) with barely contained excitement. They kept on asking Rex to describe Alola but he kept on refusing to say that he wants it to be a surprise.