ch 1

Lucy  pov~
I hope they will talk to me today  because  I think I can't  take being invisible  any moreover . This was all I could think about  when I headed  twards my guild. Fairy tail the strongest guild in all of Mangolia. And today I am going to tell them about my secrets .  But what if they shun you for lying?  the small  voice  in my head asked me. Well I guess I will have to deal with  that then. "Good morning  minna !" I shout as I enter the guild  as expected  only one person noticed  me.... it was master Marcov. "Oi luce can we talk for a bit?" This was shocking Natsu was talking to me. "Of course !" My face probably  looked happy. I was happy someone was finally talking to me!! "Listen luce we're  kicking  you off team Natsu. " he spoke quietly . "Why?" I felt  my heart breaking slightly at this . "Because  your weak, hide behind your spirits, and plus you were only a replacement for Lisanna . " He brought my world down and destroyed all faith I had in fairy tail. I will keep my secrets to myself from now on. They don't deserve to know.. but I will tell ,master so that he knows .

~~~~~~time skip a few days  later~~~~~

I have had to watch my back for that last few days because everyone would throw their magic at me and attack me at any time . "Weakling!" They would shout as they hit me and beat me. Crack .....crack........crack  several sounds of metal being broken rung trough the air I turn to see Gajeel holding my keys that he just finished breaking . "Noooo! Me scream sounds all a round the guild. I grabbed  my keys and started chanting  "time arch time reverse!" And my keys are back to normal . But now I am pissed off. I let my power go up 1% and everybody is forced to the ground by the pressure it created . "The hell luce! How come you're freaking strong !" It was Natsu... I didn't  feel like answering so instead I grabbed Gajeel and growled "Don't ever touch my keys or anything that belongs to me again or I will end you !" I watched  him gulp and nod his head vigorously . I smirked "good ."  " Master I quit fairy tale consider me gone I'll come back in a years  time ." With that I left to go see Igneel and the other  dragons .  "Welcome back queen Lucy ." The dragons greeted.