THE WAR: PART 3

This chapter is dedicated to the birthday girl, @Subby_star. Happy birthday and have a blast, un!!

And I'm really sorry for not updating for like, 4 months, I have no excuse since I also updated my other book.

So I updated 3 chapters at once. Hope you enjoy. And also tell me what you think of the new book cover.

                     ~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Yes Naruto, what is it?" Shikamaru asked.
"I still don't understand what Ino meant by 'sexual tension'." He said.

They all facepalmed, even Hinata and Tenji, so hard that there was a red mark on their foreheads and Naruto's answer was another punch in the gut.

I believe we all know the culprit.

~

After Sakura gave Naruto a piece of her mind, they all went in search of Neji and Tenten. They soon found Neji trying to calm Tenten down because she was still embarrassed about what Naruto and Ino said.

They soon heard another boom, followed by Deidara's cry of 'ART IS AN EXPLOSION!!!'.

"I think we need to get on the move. Kabuto and Deidara are gaining on us." Sai said.

They all agreed and went north at top speed. But Naruto and Neji just decided to have a race to see which Bijuu was faster. Tenji was surprised but also embarrassed that Neji acted like a child. Not surprisingly, Naruto won Neji by a hair's breadth.

"Haha!! I won!!! In your face....."
"Dobe." A voice called out.

They all froze. Naruto turned around and Tenji saw the last survivor of the Uchiha Clan.

Sasuke.

"T-Teme*!!" Naruto cried out.
"S-Sasuke-kun!!!" Sakura screamed.
"I see you've left Orochimaru and decided to come back." Sai said, giving a small smile, not his fake one.
"Sasuke-kun, what happened?!"
"Well....." He started.
"Yeah Teme!!! What happened!!!!" Naruto shouted.
"SHANAROOO!!!" Sakura then punch Naruto in the face. "Let Sasuke-kun talk!!!"
"But..." Naruto started.
"Dickless, listen to Ugly and let Sasuke talk." Sai said.
"OK." Naruto said in defeat.
"Thank you Sai." Sakura said in triumph.

3.....2......1......

BOOM!!!!!!!

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME SAI!!!!!!!!" They both shouted while Sai gave them a fake smile. And the rest of the gang had to cover their eardrums, even Akamaru.

"Well, it went like this....." Sasuke started.

FLASHBACK BRAH!!!
[A/N: The following story that you are about to read was never part of the anime. So don't get confused. Don't want to get into trouble with Masashi Kishimoto.]

After Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato left, Orochimaru decided to pester Sasuke to achieve his goal.
"Ssssssaaaaassssssuuuukkkkkeeee-kkkuuunnn." He called out.
"Yes Orochimaru-sama, what is it?!" Sasuke said, annoyed that he was disturbed.
"No need to get annoyed. I'm just here to tell you that it's time for my trade."
"You mean 'OUR' trade. You said you'll give me power, remember?!"
"Of course, Sasuke-kun."

Orochimaru then entered his mind.

"Now I'll take over your body!!" Orochimaru cried out.

If he saw how calm Sasuke was, he wouldn't have tried to take over his body. He started to take over but then, Orochimaru felt pain all over his body. Opening his eyes, he saw Sasuke's hate disabling him.