BONUS

Jeremy Mills

You wimp. You finally asked her out. A broad smile appeared on my face as I drove home. A mental image of every time she smiled was what made me smile more. Just then my phone rang. "Dude, tell me you did it? This is like the third chance..." Jack said. "I did it." The other side went silent until the unexpected happened. A piercing scream that made me swerve, nearly running off my lane. "I could hug you right now Mills." Mimi said excited. I laughed, partly in shock, partly in joy. "We will talk later Mills." "Bye." That girl can scream to kill someone. My eardrums are still ringing. When I got home, I went straight to the kitchen to put the gift down. "Hey Bel." I hugged who helped raise me and gave her a peck on her forehead. "Well, someone is extra happy. Something to do with that charming lady you always talk about?" "You know me so well. I asked her out on a date and she agreed." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "That's nice. Your food is in the microwave." "Thank you. Oh and this is for mum from Mrs. Evans." I gave her the box, picked my food and went to my room. Later, my mum came to see me. "How was your day?" She asked. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I chuckled. She gave me a sweet look. "Something is different..." She tilted her head. "Who is she?" As soon as she asked I arched an eyebrow. "I know you better than you think Jeremy." She smiled. "You'll meet her one day."