Game Night 🎮Part 2🎮

Kai's P.O.V.

I kiss Nyru back loving his soft gentle lips on mine. He smiles at me as he pulls away and says to me,

"And that's how we tell them~" he giggles

I smile at him and look over to see my dad jaw dropped and my mom smiling. Nyru smiles at them like nothing unusual had just happened and gets off me and helps me up. He looks at my father and smiles at him.

"So you two....your.....together......" He says slowly

We both nod and I wiggle into Nyru's arms feeling him hold me close to his chest. He just stares at me and walks up to me.

"So your telling me that you are actually gay and you ARE WITH A MAN?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouts.

I flinch and whimper a little bit cuddling closer to Nyru and he holds me close and growls protectively.

"YOU ARE, the best son I could ask for." He says gently.

I stop whimpering and look at him confused and Nyru stops growling and pets my head to help sooth me from the shouting.

"I can't believe my sons in a relationship, that's amazing buddy, you two seem very happy with one another and your mother already told me, I was surprised but happy to hear it." He says smiling at me

Me and Nyru smile at him and hug him. He chuckles and says to us,

"Just a fair warning, when you two mate please use condoms." He says and laughs

Nyru makes it worse by saying,

"Oh I have a ton of them I'm sure we will use most of them by the end of this year~~" he winks at me.

I cover my face blushing extremely hard and let out a small squeak. They both laugh and my mom just walks over with redemption in her eyes for me.

"I should be saying the same to you mr. hot shot since I found your stash~" she says

Dad blushes and me and Nyru laugh and both say ew and go back over to the table to pick out another game. They joined us laughing as well and we pick out another game to play.

.*+ Time Skip +*.

After us playing a few more games we decided to watch a movie and to eat a bunch of snacks. Yum.
Nyru was in the kitchen with me while dad and mom where in the living room picking out a movie and getting the living room set up for the movie. Nyru walks over while I was making air popped popcorn for all of us to munch on.

He gently grabs my waist and whispers in my ear,

"You look lovely my darling foxy~" he says.

I blush and look up at him and he smiles at me and kisses my lips softly grinding his bulge agense  my ass. I moan into the kiss and he pins me to the counter. I giggle as he nuzzles my neck and he smiles at me.

"I love you Kai~ Your the love of my life~~❤️" he says to me.

"I love you too Nyru~~ and your the love of my life as well." I say back to him staring into his eyes.

He leans in to try to get another kiss from me and I lean in as well until the beeping of the microwave interrupts us. I smile at him and he blushes and let's me go apologizing about getting touchy again. I nod and pull the melted butter out and get the popcorn finished.

We walk out into the living room and I sit in Nyru's lap. So comfy hehe~ After we all sit down we watch the movie, yet I couldn't help but look out the window. My fur stands on end as I see the same shadow figure from my dream and my eyes widen as I starts to breath a bit faster from getting scared again. Nyru notices and hugs me.

"What's the matter Kai?" He says soothingly.

"N-nothing just thought I saw something but it was an owl.." I say.

Nyru's P.O.V.

An owl? I look out the window and I see part of a shadow flash by and I growl lowly but made sure no one herd me. I pull Kai closer and he slows his breathing calming down. I won't let anyone harm my darling fox.

And here is the chapter that I promised to everyone earlier today! I wonder again who that shadow figure is? As long as Nyru is around Kai will always have a protector, I'll see you all in the next chapter and soon for the 17k special! ☺️