6.5

Michael rolled over and groaned when a body wasn't there to stop him. He was finally able to spend some time with Abby because Amy practically lived at their apartment now and he expected her to still be in bed when he woke up. They'd spend all night cuddling and just being together and he had actually convinced her to play video games with him and she was actually way better than he expected her to be. Michael blushed as he remembered what else happened the night before and how after they were done; he put his head on her stomach and was tracing the outline of her tattoo while she was telling him about her life and her dad and how it was growing up for her.

When they used to write, she made it look like her dad was a real loser but the more she talked about him, the more Michael wanted to meet him. He sounded like a really cool person and whenever Abby talked about him you could literally feel the love she had for him pour out in every word. She told him last night how she missed him and she was planning to go back home to see him. She had told him once that she was glad she left her town and how she was never planning to go back but she also needed to see her father. He'd offered to fly him here she'd brushed it off saying he won't be able to fly and she'd rather go see him.

He was pulled from his thoughts by loud music coming from the living room. He frowned and sat up on the bed and looked around the room trying to get his brain to wake up. He yawned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He threw his foot off the side of the bed and made his way over to Amy's room to look for a pair of Ashton's sweats. He dragged his feet down the hall and made his way to the kitchen but stopped in his tracks when he saw Abby. She was in the t-shirt he was in the night before and was dancing around the kitchen to whatever song was playing.

'You've got a temperature that fever feel that's so nice

Oh man hot damn I'm burning up like oh oh oh oh

She got me coming going till the morning sunlight

Oh man hot damn we going down like oh oh oh oh

I like it'

Michael's eyes widened and he slapped a hand over his mouth to cover his laugh because the last thing he wanted to do was disturb her. No, he was enjoying the little show she was putting on and he just hoped she didn't turn around and catch him leaning against the wall smirking at her shake her ass to the music. He was really enjoying the view.

"Oh from the minute you walked in my life

I've never felt so alive 'cause everything I did was wrong

Now everything I do feels right

I love it when you make me laugh

I love it when you make me cry

'Cause everything I did was wrong

Now everything I do feels right oh oh oh oh

I like it oh oh oh oh"

His eyes widened when she started singing and Michael had to bite his bottom lip. He wanted to laugh so bad but he also wanted to see how many more moves she had up her sleeve. He shook his head and smiled; he could really get used to waking up like this for a long time. From the knife in her hand he probably guessed she was making breakfast but with the way she was moving, Michael was getting hungry for something else.

'So let me see you break it down

Yeah yeah

So let me see you break it down

Yeah yeah

So let me see you break it down

Oh oh oh oh oh yeah