1.YOU CAN LOVE AGAIN!!!!

(Before i begin...would you all like a shade of another man's woman..like a reversal of the previous one..let me know)

Welcome to another shade of love❤

What if someday you get a chance to start over, do better and be more than what you are in life???

What if you think you will never dance again but life hands you a new rhythm?

A story of a man still not over his divorced wife's betrayal and forced to marry a beautiful human that is just starting to dream.

What if he gave her everything except himself????
What if she does everything she can to win his heart.

And most of all,what if she makes him smile again.

A man who has given up on love and a rich over pampered but not spoiled  sweet girl who grew up the second she decided she wants that man all for herself.

Will.he be the only thing she could never have?????

A tale of relentless persuasion and second chance at happiness ❤

I hope you will enjoy it.
.
.
.
Running around in a chiffon blue saree with hair wildly swaying in the wind and skin getting damp with the drizzle,she was dancing on the balcony in rain.

She loves rain.Something about being soaked as she splashes her feet in cold water was really therapeutic for her.

Or maybe it was her 23 yrs old baby brain that makes her enjoy all the small  things in life.

She was being chased by a maid with a towel in her hand and constant begging to come inside as she will get sick.

Maid-Madam plz come inside,aapko fever hojayega.

But she just begged for a few more minutes like a baby.
This would've gone back and forth for a really long time if she wouldn't have seen the  familiar white car entering the premises from front gate.

Maid-Sir aagye madam,aap plz jldi change kar lijiye.

And she didn't oppose her this time.She was scared of being scolded by him again for being careless.

Yes again,her husband didn't like these kind of things.
She learned that after first 3 or 4 times of being dryly told by him not to be a child.

This was her life.She was married as soon as she turned 23 to one of the biggest names in the city.

Sidharth Arora was a familiar name to anyone who enters the area.
His no bullshit attitude and rugged handsomeness was known and appreciated everywhere.

Even she was not resistant to his charm.
Sana fell in love with him the day he came to address a gathering in her college event and she was awarded the student of the year in business management.

Going up on that stage while all the other girls were totally jealous of her was a prize in itself but seeing him there smiling,telling her she must be proud and he will be honoured to offer her a job in his company was what made her day even better.

Sidharth wasn't even looking at her with passion but for sana it was like instant love.

This vulnerable, sweet,doe eyed baby had fallen to yet another prank by cupid.

She stepped out the stage with a picture with him and she knew she will never see him again.

But that didn't stop her from going back to her dorm and frame that photograph and Google about him 7 times a day.

Sidharth Arora,32 yrs old.
Divorced.
Runs a chain of textile business around the country.
Loves to play golf and is a piano prodigy.

She used to read his wikipedia like bible.
But ofcourse, that's all she could do.
Its not like she was the only girl dreaming of his handsome self.