2.IF SHE NEEDS YOUR OPINION... SHE WILL ASK FOR IT!!!

Note-There will be some sensitive subjects and scenes in here,kindly refrain from reading if such reads cause emotional disturbance in your mind.
Although we all know just because we close our eyes, they won't go away but still i wanted to warn you all before you get started.
Happy reading babies!!!
.
.
.
It was a beautiful sunday morning and sidharth was trying not to wake up his lovely wife.She barely gets any sleep and he wanted her to have some rest before they go and meet his parents for the dinner.

Even though sidharth and his family live only 20 minutes drive away from each other, ever since he got married that gap feels wider than ever.

Sidharth married for love,which meant saare social criteria neglect kar diya gya....aur bas ek hi cheez pe focus kiya gya...PYAR!!!

Aur bas itna hi chahiye hota hai kuch indian parents ko disappoint karne ke liye.

His family wanted a sanskari,shareef and a ache khandaan ki ldki lekin sidharth ne toh unke hisab se shadi nahi ki hai blke unse kisi janam ka bdla liya hai.

Like any other typical upper middle class family...they wanted him to marry a woman of their community, who can make him chapatis,massage their feet,have his babies and not keep dreams of her own above her family, because that is extremely selfish you know.

Shehnaaz was from a punjabi family, so caste aur community chodo...religion hi alag tha...uspe uska ek normal ghar se na hona....normal nahi mtlb?...mtlb sidharth ki mom ke hisab se btati hun...she comes from a broken home...her mom and dad split up when she was 14 and they barely talk to each other.
Although both of them love sidharth but unhone sana ki shadi mein bhi ek dusre se koi baat nahi ki,can you imagine how sidharth's parents must have reacted to that..i think you can guess all that by yourself.
Toh sidharth ki mom ka kehna hai k ye ldki kisi angle se unki bahu bnne layak nahi hai.

Aur last but not the least...jis ldki ke virginity lose hone ke kisse kitabon mein publish ho chuke hon wo kaise inke khandan ki bahu bn skti hai.....toh in short...sidharth ki maa ka heart attack nahi hua bas...baki ye ldki toh bhagwan ne unko kisi karam ki saza dene ke liye bheji hai...aisa unka kehna tha.

Agar aap soch rahe hain k shehnaaz ki virginity ke kisse publish kaise hue???

Toh aapko bta den...SHEHNAAZ GILL...is one of India's youngest Best Selling Adult Author.

Toh....dikkat ye nahi hai k wo author hai...ye jo A for Adult hai na....this was the problem.

Apparently a woman speaking about her sexual encounters so openly was considered crass and vulgar by so many people..that her first book MY ENCOUNTERS WITH LOVE was requested to be banned by some so called samaj ke thekedar....but like it always happens...any publicity is good publicity...and that book was a hit not only in the print media market but on the digital platforms as well and that is how she attained success...she was still new to all of this...abhi 4 hi saal hue hain usko likhte hue.

She was now writing her third book and has gained quite a following.

When sidharth's family was introduced to her,she was in the middle of writing her first book and was working as a college professor teaching grad students english.

Sidharth ki mom ko toh phle yahi dikkat thi k beta girlfriend ghar le aaya ..you know how some moms are..no woman is good enough for their son khaas karke wo jisko bete ne pasand kiya ho...toh ek toh ye pareshani...aur dusra masla ye k wo punjabi hai aur nonveg khati hai haye...hamara toh ghar apavitra ho jayega...i won't tell you what other things she was thinking kyunki i am sure aap samaj gaye honge.

Toh impression to bechari ke phle se hi khrab they kyunki unka eklota beta aisi ldki k chakkar mein fas gya tha...lekin is sb ke baad bhi wo zyada gussa nahi kar rahi thi..she was unhappy but she kept it to herself..because she thought...bore ho jayega isse...toh sb theek ho hi jayega..kya gussa karke parshan karna.
Asli problem shuru hui tb jab shehnaaz ji ne apni pehli book publish ki.