Random Ass Moe

By the time I got to Sammy's, I was exhausted. I snuggled up next to Sammy as we drifted off to sleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up to the smell of bacon around 9:30 a.m. Today was the day. But first, I needed to take my mom her stuff. I get up to use the bathroom and to my surprise the bathtub was filled with bubbles and rose petals. Petals lined the tub and covered the floor. I dip my hand into the tub to feel the temperature of the water and it was nice and hot. Two of my favorite candles were burning and it smelled amazing in there. It may not seem like much, but nobody had ever done anything like that for me before so I was excited. Sammy was so sweet to me. After I used the bathroom I went out to the kitchen and he was jamming to NBA Youngboy while flipping pancakes. I went over and hugged him from behind.

"Smells good in here." I said as I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on his neck near his earlobe. He turns away from the stove to pull me into him as he gives me a long, tight hug, slowly rubbing his hands all over my body. I needed that.

"I just thought you deserved something nice since you've been working, taking care of Olive, and going through that stuff with your mom. Your efforts haven't gone unnoticed and I just wanted you to know I'm proud of you." He kissed me on my forehead, and then my cheeks, and then my lips. My eyes stung with tears that I tried to keep from dropping. It was at that moment I knew I loved him too. All I could think of was how good Sammy is to me and how I was out here on my finest bullshit. I buried my face in his neck and held him tight as I squeezed my eyes shut and did my best to push my tears back down before he saw.

"Thank you, baby." I kiss him again before he can see my eyes being watery. "I think the pancakes are burning." I say, laughing because I really smelled the burning.

"Oh shit." He laughs and turns back to the stove. I sit down at his island and watch him cook. Shortly after, breakfast was served. He sat down next to me and we ate pancakes, eggs, and bacon. After we finished, he told me to meet him in the bathroom. I got undressed and got into the tub, which was surprisingly still hot. I close my eyes as I settle into the water. A few minutes later, Sammy comes in with two flute glasses and a bottle of Moët champagne.

"How's the water?" He asked, as he set the glasses down on the sink counter and undressed.

"Come find out."

He pops open the champagne and fills our glasses as he hands me mine and joins me in the tub. He slides in between my legs, lifting them up so that they're on top of his. I take a few sips and set my glass down on the side of the bathtub and pull myself closer to him. Wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, I kiss him on his face squeezing him tight.

"Thank you again, I really needed this. You really the best, you know that?"

"I know." He laughed and kissed me again. I quietly chuckled as we continued our little pecks until our mouths slowly began opening more and more, quickly excelling into a nasty make out session.

Coming up for breath, we separate and I lean back to take another sip of my champagne.

"So what's on your agenda today?" Sammy asked, also sipping his glass.

"I have to bring my mom some of her stuff and I'm actually doing my first scene today. I was gonna come dance at the club tonight, too."

"By first scene, you mean you gonna actually be fucking another nigga?"

"I didn't want to put it like that..." I trail off, looking away.

He stares in silence for a moment.

"Well you better hate every last second of it!" He smiled a sad smile. I could tell he didn't like what he was hearing but was trying to be supportive.