Markese

"Olive, I'm leaving. You need anything?" I ask, peeking into her room.

"No, but Liz is coming over later."

"Okay, see you later." And with that, I was on my way to do my scene with Jay's abusive ass.

Upon arrival, I was escorted to a bright and spacious room full of directors chairs and vanities with lights around the mirrors. I sat down at my appointed chair. Looking at myself in the mirror I saw a short, thick white girl come up behind me.

"Hi! I'm Alicia, I'm gonna be your stylist for today." She smiled pleasantly, immediately touching my hair, which was a simple 26" black body wave wig that I left in its natural state. I felt slightly uncomfortable but her hair was laid and her face was beat so that made me feel a little better.

"Hi, I'm Angel." I smile with my lips closed.

"So, for today I was thinking something subtle, yet dramatic. What do you think about bone straight hair, a smokey eye with a little silver in the inner corner with a glossy lip?"

"That sounds good to me!" I smiled genuinely this time.

While Alicia did my hair, she made small conversation.

"You're really pretty. Are you new here?"

"Thank you! Yeah today is actually my first official day."

"Ooooh. Who are you working with today?"

"Jay Strokes."

"Ooh you better be careful."

What the hell? Did he beat her ass too?!

"Why you say that?"

"Girls go crazy after him."

Oh Lord. Even more tea about this man. I believe it though, the dick was great. But me? Going crazy? Never.

I fake laugh. "Well I think I can handle him without going crazy."

She doesn't smile or laugh or anything, she just continues doing my hair. I wonder what she meant by "going crazy." I wasn't going to ask though because this was gonna be my last time fucking him.

After doing my hair and makeup, Alicia took me to a portable closet with black curtains. Opening the curtains, a number of different maid outfits were revealed along with several different pairs of heels.

"Pick your favorite!" She said happily.

Scanning through the mediocre outfits, I settle on a see-through lacy black fitted dress with white frills around the bottom and around the neckline. It had a cute little white apron around it that said "room service" in cursive.

It wasn't too much but wasn't too little but it was very cute and accentuated my curvaceous body in all the right places

It wasn't too much but wasn't too little but it was very cute and accentuated my curvaceous body in all the right places. I wanted something that left a little bit of room for imagination before it came off. I had on black thong and too go with my outfit, I chose a pair of black pleasers.