Surprise

When I got home, I contemplated on going to the day party Sammy was playing at. Staring at my closet hoping an outfit would jump out at me, I Facetimed my homegirl Kayla up to see if she wanted to pop out.

"Kaylaaaaaa!" I yell into the camera when she answers. She was still in her bonnet. "Girl wake your ass up it's 2 o clock!!!"

Me and Kayla been friends since middle school, she one of the only friends I've had since childhood. She recently had a baby so we haven't had too much time to hang out outside of being with the baby so I figure what better way to celebrate not being pregnant than going out and fucking shit up with me!

She yawned noisily. "Bitch this baby be having me tired as hell."

"Awwww how my little man?"

She turned the camera to little baby Khalil. He was sleeping next to her like an angel.

"Awwww hi handsome!" I whisper to not wake him up.  She brought the camera back up to her.

"Girl he been fighting his sleep all night long that's why we been sleeping all morning. But wassup with you sis?"

"Girl I got a lot of shit to tell you! But where's Tony? Can he watch Khalil for awhile so we can go to this day party Sammy playing at?"

"Girl you ain't said nothing but a word!!! Tony should be back by 3 so I'ma get myself together and hit you up soon."

"Bet." We hung up and I went and got dressed.

I picked a simple black outfit and my hair was straight but half was pulled back and I left two strands to hang in the front

I picked a simple black outfit and my hair was straight but half was pulled back and I left two strands to hang in the front. I rolled up and waited for Kayla to hit me back.

About 30 minutes and a jay later Kayla facetimed me and she was fully dressed

About 30 minutes and a jay later Kayla facetimed me and she was fully dressed. She had on a silky black tie up shirt, her locs were long to the thong, and she had on geisha inspired silky ruched pants.

She pulled up and on the way to the party we smoked again and I got her hip to all the shenanigans going in my life and showed her me and Jay's tape. She was my girl so I knew she wouldn't judge me. And on top of that we used to be wildin' together before she met Tony and got knocked up.