♕𝚠𝚘𝚊𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕♕

"miss l/n time for school"
"I don't have school dumb robot when is my teacher coming over" you grumbled over your mountain of blankets
"l/n" a stoic voice said, definitely not belonging to your robot, "WOAH WHO HAS THAT SEXY VOICE RAIL ME- oh um hi icy hot" you said as you internally screamed for telling your first friend to rail you. "wow no bitch today i'm hurt" he slight smiled as he got up to go god knows where, "WAIT ICY HOT BITCH JUST SMILED AT ME JARVIS PLAY WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER TEN HOUR LOOP" you cheered as you ran around your penthouse screaming at five in the morning. "l/n please put on proper clothes so we can go" todoroki sighed slightly laughing at her somehow normal childhood nature, "OKAY BUT FIRST SINCE I MADE YOU SMILE CAN I PLEASEEEEEE CALL YOU SHOTOOOO" you pleaded as you got on your hand and knees, "ill give you that gawk gawk 3000" "that will make me say no" he said as he reluctantly nodded not wanting to hurt your feelings, "OKAY THEN CALLOL MEEE mommy?" you said as you flashed a grin and then quick as lightning you bolted up the stairs, "thank god he doesn't understand yagami yato nam-" her inner monologue was cut short by todoroki smirked while saying, "the fact you think i wouldn't understand what it meant" "THE FUCK" you yelled as you jumped up trying to understand what he just told you, "so you won't call me chibi chan..." "no ill call you y/n" he said as he dragged her out of HER  own penthouse, "how come we can't ride nathannnn" she whined as she begrudgingly walked down the chilly street, the morning dew leaping up to her exposed thigh, they soon reached the prestigious gates of UA high, "this looks like fucking shit who designed the sign" you said bluntly which made a lot of people look at the 5'3 girl who just openly insulted UA until a certain blonde haired boy walk up to you. "who the fuck do you think you are bitch" he said as he spat venom at her but she seemed unmoved even amused at his display, "i wonder what it would be like to peg you but names l/n not bitch and i'm just a random whore who was number two in recommended now if you excuse me i got a class to go to and men to laugh at" you said as you shifted the lollipop in your mouth as you walked off leaving the blonde in shock, "tch" was all he said as he walked back to his group, "ugh i already made someone hate me but the sign did look like crap right shoto?" you said flipping around and almost ending face first in his chest before he abruptly came to to a stop, "yep" was all he said before falling back in line with you, "SEEE you're a smart one also please spend the night againnnn it's fun with you there i'm always lonely " you whined as you almost tripped into the floor before todoroki picked you up from under your arms and carried you the rest of the way like a dog you somehow didn't see the dark red tint that was present on his face "WHY THE FUCK AM I CARRYING Y/N" he internally yelled at himself as he kept on holding you, "i'm taking that as a yes" you smiled as you finally reached the door. all eyes immediately fell to the number one and two students walking in together or more or less her being carried like a lost puppy. "what's up bitches" you said as spit out your lollipop in the trash, "THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK YOUNG LADY YOU REPRESENT UA" a blue haired man said making chopping motions with his hands. "you're probably really kinky like you like that blood and shit" you said as you walked over to the seat shoto sat in, all color was drained from the blue haired mans face as the room went quite a devilish grin spread out on your face , "i want everyone in this room to agree with me that guy probably keeps vials of blood in his locker" you said as you motioned towards the still frozen male, "agree" they all said right before a hobo looking man walked in the room who caught the young girls attention , "woah he's hot is he a student or am i about to be expelled" you said out loud which made the class whip in your direction, todoroki to shoot daggers at him and even your teacher to get wide-eyed. "what I'm telling the truth that man up there is fine" you said shrugging your shoulder, "I'm your teacher miss l/n" "damn it all."