♕𝚠𝚘𝚊𝚑 𝚢/𝚗 𝚒𝚜...𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢?♕

y/n ❤︎

I LOVE SHOTO SO MUCH BUT WHAT THE FUCK-

kinky lightning
BRUH NO...

icy hot bitch ♡︎
I was awkward it's not my fault

y/n ❤︎
SHOTO YOU SCARED AWAY THE FUCKING REPORTER 

bakuhoe
why is icy hot built like a fucking box m x squared head ass

y/n ❤︎
you wanna fucking go?

y/n ❤︎
don't you wear your pants 15x larger than they supposed to? don't you go to bed at 8 fucking 30 like a 5th grader? how's that inferiority complex? how's it like knowing midoryia will always be one step ahead of you? Huh? disappointment headass

scotch tape
damn...

kinky lightning

mrs pinky holy god y/n protective much

mrs pinky
holy god y/n protective much.

bakuhoe
......

y/n
damn right I'm protective fuck you bakugou stank ass

y/n ❤︎
bruh how much money do you think I have to pay shoto to give me a hickey and cuddles...

icy hot bitch ♡︎
....

y/n ❤︎
shit

_____________________________
"ill do it for free" he whispered as he gave you a peck on the lips, "oh shit-" you laughed as you intertwined your hands, "miss l/n are you and Mr todoroki together," a reporter said shoving a microphone in your face almost killing shoto, "can't disclose that information," you said as you pulled him along until reaching the big white doors of your fathers first and most successful building, "L/N SUPPORT CO." a gold sign read as you stepped inside your heels clicking on the tiled floor, "WASSUP HOES" you yelled dramatically throwing off your glasses to replace them with hello kitty ones, "so your in charge of this company right?" shoto whispered in your ear already scared of how you would run it, "yep dad gave it to me as a gift because it was moms dying wish also fun fact last nice thing he did to me" you sadly smiled remembering the day,

"papa where's mom?" a short five-year-old y/n asked her e/c hues boring into her father's cold gray ones, "she's away and she had a.. wish for you," he said a flash of pain in his eyes. he never let his children see him be anything other than serious he wanted to train them to be like him, his first daughter, however, was not like that she was kind and worried about everyone, "she wants you to have my japan branch.. when your old brought and prove to me you can do it I'll send the information," he said as he whipped out his phone probably emailing a company, "hey papa... do you love me." "no your just a good heir for me love is a strong word"

"those words changed me... but anyways he got fed up with me begging him and just gave me it," you said clicking your tounge as you handed your coat to an employee. "sooo HELDAAAA" you sang as a short girl sprinted up to you, glasses half way crooked and messy bed head accompanying her. "yes miss l/n," she asked out of breath handing you a hot chocolate, "I would like you to meet my boyfriend shoto todoroki" you smiled as shoto bowed before mumbling a low hello. "also is the shoot ready," you said clasping your hands before eagerly following her shoto smiling at how excited you were, "you look adorable" he smiled admiring your h/c h/l hair and the way your e/c eyes had literal stars in them when talking to helda. "hello miss l/n I'm your photographer mr wague can you please wait over by the makeup chair I'll guide you~" he cooed as he grabbed your waist going a little to low for shotos comfort and yours. "sir could you please-" "get your hands off her" shoto growled cutting you off as he gripped your waist not so gently while pushing past the photograph, "don't let him touch you again or i'll actually take you up on your offer" he whispered in your ear making you get butterflies. "ayo cuddles if he doesn't" you said holding out your pinky finger, "yes cuddles" he smiled locking pinky's before sending the photographer a glare and giving you a passionate but short kiss. "okay well go go so i can get this over with" you laughed shooing him away giving him your phone. "so miss l/n your taken i'm presumed" the photographer said sounding a little disappointed as he adjusted his camera, "nah fam i just fuck my cousin" you said with a straight face as he finished doing whatever settings he needed to do, "..well miss l/n.. everything's ready" he said occasionally pausing wondering what's wrong with his client, as you posed you felt someones hand on your thigh looking over only to see a middle aged man who looked crusty as hell, "shoto come help my ass" you mouthed as you turned to do a bright smile then a cocky grin before the final picture being a straight face holding a bag of money in which after the shoot you threw around as a extra pay check. "SHOTO" you squealed jumping in his arms as he tightened his grip around your waist giving you sloppy face kisses, "can we go home i really want those cuddles" you mumbled nuzzling yourself in his chest the comforting aroma finding you, "yes baby we can" he murmured waving the co workers goodbye before walking to the car, "your a little cuddle bug aren't you" he laughed as you sat your butt on his legs and your arms wrapped his neck, not thinking you shifted up but then fell back down earning a low groan from shoto as a hard t h i n g hit your crotch, "holy shit we about to kiss right now " you mumbled laughing it off, until he grabbed your waist grinding against you slowly until pushing you down on it teasing you a devious smirk on his usual innocent face, "WE GOING TO FUCKING FAST" you yelled but soon a low muffled moan of pleasure leaked through before you calmed yourself down not wanting to go full freak in your limos back seat. "think about the driver dude" you mumbled earning a embarrassed blush from shoto as he apologized, "it's okay if i liked it" you whispered in his ear giving him a slight kiss on the neck, "ah where home cuddle time sho" you smiled getting off of him leaving him a flustered and hard mess. "well?" you said dragging him up to your floor until finally reaching the gorgeous door, "hello Jarvis!" you chirped upon entry as the lights cut on also at this time however shoto pushed you up on the counter.

"oh"