♕𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜♕

mina had innocently walked into her friend's humongous apartment to help cover up the hickey her supposedly innocent boy friend had given her. "L/N IM COMING IN YOUR ROOM" she yelled pushing past the clutter of clothes only to witness a shirtless shoto on top of y/n hugging her but lopsided, "HOLY YALL DID IT" she screamed waking you up causing you to bump heads with shoto who flumped off of you, "hmm oh good morning mina!" you smiled getting out of bed and waddling after her. "you're a real lifesaver" you sighed as she dabbed concealer and foundation over the big hickey on your neck. "he did some damage" she whistled as she finally smoothed it all over your neck, "SHOTO GET YOUR HORNY ASS OVER HERE" you yelled from the door as you and mina gawked over Levi. "he's packing as we all know it," mina said as you nodded in agreement. "I'm ready," he said coming out of your bedroom as he watched you and mina double over at the video of Denki. "WHY IS HE IN THE WATER ANYWAYS" you wheezed out, "ADD ME TO THE GROUP CHAT" you laughed as she quickly added you.

//y/n ❤︎ has been added my Mrs pinky

Kermit's loose sperm
kero who's this?

kinky lightning
it's y/n duh

bakuhoe
WHY WOULD YOU ADD HER

Y/n ❤︎
hoes mad

allmights bitch
hi l/n san

icy hot
yes hello

y/n ❤︎
shoto your right next to me what the fuck

kinky lightning
yoooooooo what did I hear 👀

grapey
she probably got his slong

// y/n ❤︎ kicked grapey from class 1-a group chat

rich bitch
thank you l/n

AirPods? Nah
yes you are a god among us

y/n ❤︎
wait shit i live an hour away from school i gotta go before I'm late by whorez
________________________________
"let's go! don't we also have a field trip today" you chirped at mina as shoto walked next to you intertwining your hands. "yeah it's at the usj or something" mina squealed, "WOAH THAT SOUNDS SO COOL" you yelled as you all laughed about how fun it would be.

how wrong you would all be.

"Are you ready Tomura" "where the fucks my caprisun"