♕𝚞𝚜𝚓♕

"BAKUHOEEEEE YOU WANNA SQUARE UP NOW THAT IM HERE YOU OOMPA LOOMPA" you screeched sprinting up to the blonde who already hated life more with you in it. "I will blow your fucking face off" he growled, "calm down Jamal don't pull out the nine," you said hands raised in mock defeat, "can't we wear our hero costumes today too?" you asked falling in step with the blonde and his crew shoto next to you. "yeah but dekus is ripped like a loser" he laughed, "bakugou...your the one who legitimately exploded it to pieces trying to murder him" you stated as you reached in you and shotos "snack bag of god" to get more gummies bears. "CLASS 1-A PLEASE GET ON THE BUS IN A ORDERLY-" Iida's sentence was cut short by the h/c girl yelling "MARIO CART ON THE BUS LOSER HAS TO SIT NEXT TO BAKUGOU." Just like that chaos has ensued, "I REFUSE I MAY BE A SHRIMP BUT IM NOT SITTING NEXT TO MY MURDER" midoryia yelled using one for all to jump on the bus first, "Woah...midoryia just voiced an opinion on bakugou" you blinked, "well come on shoto I don't want to either" you smirked melting a path to slip on. "WO IM SECOND" you yelled completely ignoring the scary homeless man behind you. "l/n.." Aizawa growled, "oh- MR AIZAWA HEH HOW..UM YEAH POGGERS" you yelled backing up quickly trying to find your seat before the scarf of death wrapped around you. "l/n you know that melting the ground of the school counts as destroying school property" he growled tightening it around you. "technically.. however.. quirk use..is allowed..on..school grounds" you choked out finally feeling smart. "she's...she's actually right.. page 4 paragraph 78" midoryia exclaimed shoving the book in aizawas face. "now if you excuse me I got some Harvards I need to apply in," you said jazz walking down the aisle. "THEIRS ONLY ONE HARVARD DUMBASS" bakugou yelled chucking a cheese ball in your direction, "YOU ABSOLUTE HOE I KNEW THAT" shit there's one... "NO YOU DIDNT" he yelled as you sprinted to shotos seat plopping down beside him. "snacks officer," you said putting your hand out as shoto poured a generous amount of popcorn in your hand. "thank you officer" you hummed now shoving it all in your mouth at an alarming rate. "brats sit down and let's get going" Aizawa glared as the bus went into an uncomfortable silence, "so..any one wanna get Panera after this," you said as the bus did a collective yeah. "CAN I GET A MAC AND CHEESE BREAD BOWL" Denki yelled as you shot up, "YOU SIR OUR AMAZING FINALLY A MAC AND CHEESE BREAD BOWL LOVER" you said giving a salute he returned as the bus fell back into an uncomfortable silence, "shoto..shoto..shooo?" you said tapping his shoulder as he mindlessly scrolled through Instagram. "yes y/n?" he said still not looking at you, "are we there yet?" you said leaning your head on his shoulder, "...look out the window?" he said pointing to the huge dome that the bus was now parked in, "HOLY SHIT ITS LIKE A HUGE BASS PRO SHOP" you yelled, "BROOO L/N YOUR RIGHT I WONDER IF THEY SELL FISH" Denki yelled as he smooshed his face against the window, "your all dumb assess bakugou said walking down the aisle you and shoto quickly following behind, "PANERA AND BASS PRO SHOPS HERE WE COME"

there wasn't gonna be a Panera trip.

and no one was going to be the same.