Gringotts Part 2

While waiting for Remus I remembered the letter Sirius left me so I started to read it.

     Dear My Little Prankster,
If you reading this than that means I'm in Azkaban and you are doing everything possible to free me. But if I know you if you don't get your way you might do a prison break it'll be fun but please don't do that your parents would haunt me (well mostly Lils your dad would just laugh his ass off) but anyways I know you remember my uncle Marcus call him. But I bet you already did. I know everything happened so fast and you felt your world shatter but remember Bambi you still have Mooney and me. I know you feel like everything is crashing down and you feel yourself break more and more as the days go on and you haven't grieved probably and you will but just not yet. I know you are 3 years old but you have to put your brave face until you are in private to breakdown. You could wait for Mooney or on your own but I would like to for you to wait for Mooney that way I know you'll be safe.

   Well my mini prankster I will see you again and when I do I will stay by your side forever, even if you get tired of me I'll still be there.

Stay safe and be strong Reina.

Love,
Padfoot

I wanted to cry when I read it but I knew I couldn't not yet.
So after I read the letter I asked Griphook a question that's been bothering me for a while now.
"Griphook I was wondering about Godric's Hollow, did the Ministry take it without my permission ?"
He just stared at me for a while and checked his papers and said "Yes they have. They've been using it as a memorial but since they've been using it without permission you can charge them for that"

"Well look at that they are using my house but the most surprising thing is that they are using it without permission from the Peverell's since it's on their land." Griphook just starts laughing and says " What do you want to do about it ?"

I stay silent for a while to think and then say " Well it's a good thing I have a lawyer coming to help me and let's say someone took something from my house I just the item back and get paid because they technically stole it !" I just start laughing and so does Griphook.

Someone knocks on the door and talks to Griphook and he tells me that Marcus Black is here and brings him in. Marcus looks at me and looks surprised for a moment. But that's when Griphook starts speaking to him "Hello Mr. Marcus Black, it's a pleasure to meet you today. We called you here today because you have a client here she will do all the talking with you now anything seen or said in this office stays in this office alright ? Good now let me introduce you to your client. Marcus Black meet Reina Estrella Potter-Black" Marcus just stares at me dumbfounded and I just start laughing.

"It's a pleasure meeting you again Uncle Marcus "
He just stared and couldn't say anything at all. After a while he said "Reina ? I thought is was Rose." "Well my real name is Reina Estrella Potter-Black. My parents just told people my name was Rose Potter because of Dumbledore." He looked surprised when I said that before he said anything I said "I asked for you here for 4 reasons but that's if you're able and want to help. Now Uncle Marcus do you want to be my lawyer ?" He thought it over and finally said yes. So I started to tell what I needed his help in. "Well Uncle Marcus I need help with the following first I need lawyer to help Paddy they threw him in Azkaban without a trial. I have my parents wills here stating that Sirius is in fact my godfather and is my blood adopted father so he couldn't of had betrayed us and that Peter was the secret keeper." He was shocked when I showed him the wills. "The second thing is suing the Ministry." I stayed silent and waited until what I told processed through his brain. He was shocked once again and ask "Reina why would you want to sue the Ministry?" All I said was "They are using Godric's Hollow as a memorial without the permission of the Potter's or the Peverell's. And you can sue anyone who has stole from my house. The third thing is probably the most shocked thing but it has to be done. You will need to start a case against Albus Dumbledore." Before he said anything I showed him what Dumbledore has done to me. Uncle Marcus was furious that he would do that to me. Them he said "Alright I'll start on that and what's the last thing you need"

"My parents wanted Remus Lupin to be my godfather but because he is a werewolf our government here in the UK doesn't allow him to be but since I am moving from here he is in fact my godfather. But from you what I want is any and all laws the UK ministry has passed about werewolves and if you can read them over and write down your thoughts about them and send them to me. Because when I come back I will change the Ministry."

(Remus Lupin POV)

I woke up this morning finding an owl tapping on the window. I noticed it was an owl from Gringotts. I opened the letter it said

Dear Mr. Remus Lupin

  It has come to our attention that you are a godfather and the child is in need of care since the child parents are no longer with us. We need for you to arrive at 10:30am. There is a portkey attached here the activation code is Gringotts.

We will see you soon,
Gringotts Bank

All I can think about is who left me as the godfather of their child. I am a werewolf it should be impossible but I didn't think about it looked at the time and it was 10am I had to get ready. So I packed up all my things and shrunk them and soon it was 10:30. I grabbed the portkey and said Gringotts.

~At the bank~

I walk to the teller and say "Excuse me I was told to come here I have an appointment at 10:30" I showed him the letter. He just told me to follow him and I did. "7 blood drops here please. We were told there might be foreign things on your person." I did what he said and I was mad when I saw my results.

(Reina's POV)

After speaking with Uncle Marcus he left to start everything I've assigned him with.
The doors opened again and in came Mooney. I wanted to cry but I wouldn't this wasn't the place for me to breakdown. Not yet.