Life Goes On

(Reina's POV)

About a year and a half passed and I had a happy life. Spent my days happy with my family. But all that changed one day when Dumbledore came to my house to speak with my parents.

"There was a prophecy given and your daughter, Rose is in danger you must go and hide so he will not find you or her."

James and Lily just looked at each and nodded. Then he left.

"I guess it's time we start writing that letter for Reina. Knowing him he'll put her with Petunia so he can control her" Lily was mad when she thought of her daughter going to live with her sister knowing she doesn't like anything to do with magic.

"We can put something in the letter which can bypass anything he would put on our daughter."
That's all I heard before I fell asleep in my dad's arms.

Time skip

(3rd POV)

All that was heard were loud crashes and things being thrown.

"Lily go take her !! Reina baby daddy loves you okay. I will be watching over you. But never forget you are a Black and Blacks never now down to no one. GO LILY!!!" Reina started crying "I love you too Daddy and I'll remember everything we did together and I'll never forget you"
When James heard that he started crying but he knew he had to protect his family no matter what.
Lily ran into Reina's nursery and started the ritual that would protect Reina.
"Baby you know mommy loves you right *Reina nods* this will be the last time we speak to each other. Just know I love you so much you were and are the light of my life. I know the man that's coming is going to do something bad but I know something is wrong with him when you get older check on it okay. And promise to never trust Dumbledore. When you turn 3 a letter will be sent to you but you will only be able to read it when you are alone " Lily heard James fall and die she started crying.
"I love you mommy and I'll never forget you. I will pay back everything that has happened to us" Reina said.
"He's here" whispered Lily as she kissed Reina's forehead.

"Leave my daughter alone !! She will not die here Voldemort !!"
She could see him fighting something then she saw someone come in the room but he was invisible but could see. And she saw Dumbledore putting Voldemort I'm a curse so he can kill her.
"Move to the side" Voldemort said
"NO"
Voldemort asked 2 more times than killed her and he looked at the baby and whispered "I'm sorry I can't stop"
"Avada Kedavra" a green light went straight to Reina but instead of killing her it rebounded off of her and back to Voldemort and he was vanquished.
When Dumbledore saw that happened he was mad but made a plan for her.

Sirius came and saw James' and Lily's bodies and went to look for his goddaughter. He knew he will end up in Azkaban because of Dumbles so he left also a letter for his goddaughter with her parents so he will survive a year in there. He knows his goddaughter will set him free.
"Love you Reina get me out okay " he said. Reina looked at him and said "Okay Paddy I will then we will be together again"
He just smiled and went after Peter the traitor.

Hagrid came and took her to Dumbledore but she faked asleep so he couldn't try to read her mind. She can feel him blocking her magic and putting compulsions on her. She was furious of what he was doing. She was a reincarnated person and knew what to do this isn't the first time she has to fight to survive or the first war she'll go to. She's a survivor and no one can break her.