Gringotts Part 4

After I declared my blood feud with Dumbledore I started asking Griphook questions about my accounts to see if I could earn more money since I am Mistress of Death I will most likely live a long time so I'll need all the money I can get to not worry about it later. But that's when I remembered the Peverell Family.

"Griphook what can you tell me about the Peverell Family?"

"Well Reina they are one the oldest magic family there is today. The name alone has a lot of power in both our world and the non maj world. They are also apart of the mafia. They are on top of the food chain in the mafia basically kings. Which means every family has to bow their heads towards you even the Vongola. Your family, the Peverell Family basically built the Vongola. They are supposed to report back to you or just send some kind of report to you just to let you know of how things are going. Since Vongola the Ninth has been head of the family he hasn't reported nothing. And it has come to our attention that one of your soulmates is with him. He is claiming him as a bastard child, which he is not, and not telling him he is adopted. He is telling your soulmate that he can be Vongola the Tenth knowing that he cannot since the rings are blood-locked. Of course you can take the rings since you are the head of the family they will work for you. You also have a book on where all descendants are and should anything happen to them you will know. The book updates itself. I believe once you are older you should let your soulmate that he is adopted and give him the Peverell Consort ring and should Vongola the Ninth try anything on him you will know and it will protect him." Griphook explained.

"Alright thank you for telling me all this. I'm guessing everything I need to know is in the book at the castle or here at the vaults. I'll go to my vaults once Remus comes back. Then I have to go the Ministry of Italy and claim them *sigh* sounds like I'm about to take over the world. " I start laughing. Griphook looks at me and then notices I'm right. He just smirks at me and leaves me be while he goes back to his job while I wait for Remus to come back.

As I wait I start thinking of what I should do while we wait for Sirius' trial. I know I have to research about horcrux since the idiot Tom did them without knowing the consequences. Then I have to get him a body then plan. It really does sound like world domination.

I have 3 soulmates here and I won't meet none of them until later. Hopefully Remy will help me with Tom. Finally he shows up and we go to my vaults and get all the books and money I need.

"May your gold overflow Griphook"
"And may your enemies fall at your blade my Queen" Griphook says as he smirks. "Oh trust me they will fall and when they do I will already be on top."

We finally left first things first we get new clothes and books and anything else that is needed for our new home. Hopefully the house elves there kept everything clean.

"Let's go Remy let's go SHOPPING !!!!" I just laugh while I see Remy's face. "We are not shopping at Diagon Alley we are going to explore other magical places Griphook gave me a map to where they all are. And no worries they are all Wolf Friendly so let's have some fun before Sirius comes back home and he'll ruin our moment together." I gave him a big smile as he carries me. He looks down at me with a small and soft smile and says alright. It looks like Mooney really missed me since his eyes are still golden and I don't say anything.