0.1

HI ITS 2017 AND IM TURNING 16 IN THIS DECEMBER PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS 13 AND TERRIBLY ANGSTY AND GROSS!! ITS PRETENTIOUS AND I WILL NOT BE CONTINUING IT, SO I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY UPSET THIS MAY CAUSE YOU💖 i made the boy in this story out to be someone wonderful and high school has made him a bartard so, i hope you understand why i have chosen not to continue this!! however thank you all so very much for the reads and continued support!!
i'm leaving it up purely for sentimental reasons and to laugh at my past self.

thursday, november 6th 2014

today you made me sit with you on the couch during drama class. you smiled lazily at me and called me babe. it made me so happy and you only said it out of friendliness. but that's okay because i know and hope it will be more someday.

we always talk in the wings of the stage, and mrs. bradford always yells at us but i don't care because i love seeing you smile and laugh at getting in trouble.
i love that you blow up my phone when i go up on stage. my back pocket just vibrates over and over as i stumble over my lines. but it's worth being scolded, because i can hear your soft laughing and i just tune her out.

you call me babe when i come off stage again when there wasn't a chair you told me to sit in your lap. "oh come on babe, just sit on my lap." you said while patting your lap. of course you were only joking, but I still got unnecessarily flustered. you laughed it off and stood up and gave me your chair, i was happy but i wish you had stayed to talk with me.

all of your words swirled in my mind for the rest of the day, like a broken vinyl, but i didn't mind. i liked your voice being the only one in my head.

my friends continued to ask me why i am in such a good mood, or why i'm not listening to them but it's all because of you. only you. you. you. you. all because of you. but it's okay that they're mad at me because you're not and that's all that matters.

i know that my infatuation with you was getting out of hand, but i didn't care. i thought you liked me.

no one could ever see us together but i don't blame them. you're too good for me.