-Chapter 2-

The whole day was spent training. The students were worked to their limit, and once the moon rose they were more tired than they have ever been. Little did they know, there were villains lurking about the training camp.

Some students were walking around the forest when they heard what happened from the telepathy Quirk if one of the heroes. They were told to attack once they saw a villain, and that their target was Bakugou.

And despite their attempts at saving him, the young boy was successfully kidnapped by the villains. And now, his younger sister was watching the news, learning what had happened s

She was shaking out of fear and worry. Her brother, her only brother, was kidnapped. And not just by anyone, the League of Villains. She had now idea what they wanted with him, but she knew that if she didn't do anything she'd never see him again. The villains failed to save him, now it was up to her. She didn't think anyone else cared enough about him to do any more work. Sure, detectives and police will try their best, but they'd need extra help.

Hanabi was a stubborn, reckless kid. She didn't have a plan, or any second thoughts. All she knew was that someone had to save her brother, and it was going to be her. She didn't think of how dangerous it was going to be, or how she was even going to find him, but she knew she had to.

She packed a small backpack with her charger, earphones, a powerbank and a few pictures of her brother, in case she needed to ask people on the street if they'd seen him. She took out her phone and called her brother. She knew no one was going to answer, but she had to at least try.

To her surprise, someone answered.

"Hello?"
"Katsuki? Katsuki is that you?"
"Katsuki is with us."
"Huh? Who are you?"
"My name is Shigaraki Tomura."

Hana's heart skipped a beat. She was actually talking to one of the most feared villains in the country. She wanted to hang up, but she knew this was the only way she was going to find her brother. So she started talking.

"I am Hanabi Bakugou, Katsuki's younger sister."
"Oh, right. The sister. Why are you calling him?"
"Because I want him back! It's so rude to kidnap some teenager you know!"
"Oh, my apologies. I had no idea I was being so rude. What can I do to make up for it?"
"Tell me where you are! I'm picking him up. Give him back okay?"
"Of course! We just wanted to ask him something. But if you come here, we'll hand him right back."
"Thank you! Now where are you?"

Shiagaraki have her the address of his hideout, then hung up. Hana walked all the way there, she didn't have any money for a taxi and had too much respect for her brother to take some of his. By the time she got there, she was tired an sweaty, but still filled with determination. She looked at the building.

"A bar, huh?" She whispered to herself. She hated bars. That's where adults go to get drunk and forget about their children. She knew that because her mother went to bars a lot. And she always had to be brought home, extremely drunk. Usually it was Katsuki who was called by the bartender to pick her up, and it was him who had to put her to bed like a baby.

She walked up the steps and knocked on the wooden door.

"Hello? Are you the guys who have my brother?"

The bar went silent. Then, a voice came.

"Yes, he's here. Come in, child."